World Server Down

General Discussion
whisperwind was down for a few minutes but i was able to get back in
Stuck at connected on Stormrage
Bleeding Hollow has kicked the bucket! Should of spent less $$ on blizzcon and more on servers and admins who know wtf their doing :D
Not only is my server not working at all, but the last time I got in for a couple minutes (after a 3 hour queue) I was rolled back to before I finished a quest that was a pain in the butt to complete.
KhazGoroth down too
Stuck at connected on Moon Guard. Servers are crashing, me thinks.
I can't even connect.
i am stuck at "connected" ... i can't even post on forums either... maybe this post will work
I spent about 5 minutes on sargeras. I didn't even do anything fun while I was there. lol
I'm calling it a night. No sign of it getting better, and I don't want to be sitting in my chair staring at a "connecting" screen for another hour. Which means if I want to try to play later, I'll just have a 1+ hour queue to log back in. Maybe tomorrow, Draenor! *shakes fist*
Greymane went down about 10 mins.ago- Tons of players got massively kicked to wherever their hearthstone was set
To the one who downvoted my post. I never said that them lowering to cap to give the semblance of stability was a bad idea. It was a pain in the !@# to wait, but if it meant servers didn't go down I was fine with it. This, however, is bulls**t. I love Blizz, been a fan of their work since I was playing Lost Vikings as a kid, but they could have done the launch a lot better
Possibly all this World combining they did had some repercussions when every1 resubed to play the expansion ? sigh got to work 12 days in a row as it is , I really wanted to play some tonight...:S
Possibly all this World combining they did had some repercussions when every1 resubed to play the expansion ? sigh got to work 12 days in a row as it is , I really wanted to play some tonight...:S
I wish Blizzard would get their crap together.
WORLD SERVER DOWN
Ack! I'm stuck underwater as I was duking it out with an eel! When the server comes back up I'll be dead, dead, dead! Oh well...if this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm leading a charmed life.
I did get to play this morning at 4:00 a.m. for a while and then I had to take a break for RL things. Came back, sat in a queue for over five hours, got into the game and was in the process of leveling some more. Lag wasn't all that bad and it did seem as if things might be settling down.

Nope, wasn't meant to be, suppose. Been stuck at "Connected" for the last hour and I just wanted to make sure that my character actually made it to a safe area before I logged for the night.

I have been through each and every sing launch of this produce with every single expansion, however, I do have to say that this is by far the worst experience I have ever been through. I hope it gets better soon because this has been a miserable day. Sure, BC was a tough one because I think we couldn't even log in for a couple of days on IceCrown which was the main hub back then for my area. Oh well. Good night and good luck to you all.