Stuck on 'Retrieving character list'

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 2 3 13 Next
Havent played in 2 days. Come on Blizz
also stuck
Lol I have not even got to be logged in yet to the game period after buying exp on 13th :(
Completely close your game and reload. You'll be put into queue, but this time it went pretty quick (I was 580, took less than 5 minutes to get logged in)
11/14/2014 11:08 AMPosted by Darkinian
Lol I have not even got to be logged in yet to the game period after buying exp on 13th :(

Hahahah that's terrible man, sorry to hear.
Was stuck on retrieving character list now stuck on loading screen GG
dropped thinking i might have timed out,but then tried to log back in to a que

stay on retrieving character list. In a matter of one minute it went from high to locked and a que of 450.
11/14/2014 11:08 AMPosted by Raukö
Completely close your game and reload. You'll be put into queue, but this time it went pretty quick (I was 580, took less than 5 minutes to get logged in)

Yeah, you get put in a queue to be stuck in 'Retrieving character list'. :-/
This is retarded.
Same here, stuck on retrieving character list, after i waited in a que for like 7 mins... woooooooo hoooooooooo
THERE ARE WORSE THINGS IN LIFE PEOPLE
Torch & pitchfork time?
11/14/2014 11:09 AMPosted by Mightee
11/14/2014 11:08 AMPosted by Raukö

Yeah, you get put in a queue to be stuck in 'Retrieving character list'. :-/

I got through the Queue, got my characters, and am logged in. So, not necessarily.
So wait in a Q to wait on retrieving character list..... I am so confused. Why does blizzard hate us so much!?!?!?
I'm not even that far. I'm stuck on "Logging in to Game Server."
Stuck at 'Retrieving character list'
Hit "cancel".
Wait in Q for 5 mins.
Now stuck on 'Retrieving character list' again.
I did the same exact thing.
Just got in after just waiting there is a light at the end of the tunnel boys
But I am now stuck on the loading screen :(
yeah im stuck too....Blizz just give us a free char transfer....this is kind of unfair...