Stuck on 'Retrieving character list'

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 3 4 5 13 Next
me too i was there at 1104 waited tell now and completly quit and came back now im in 1700 wait .
I have a precious small window where I can play w/o my wife knowing and murdering me. Why do you forsake me Blizzard!!?!?!??!!?!?!?
well, i waited in the queu for 10min only to get in and find that i'm still suck at retrieving list! sigh.
If you were to log out and "wait a few minute" I bet you will be waiting s lot longer than a few minutes
fother muckers!
Just wait it out and stay logged in. Has worked for me if you are just patient the first time. Even when I dc if I jump right back on, I'm fine. Hope this helps
Same here.
Stuck at load screen about 10-15 mins, -_- don't want to close the window for fear of queues. Hard times.
If the realm shows up as "Locked" will it even let anyone in?
11/14/2014 11:23 AMPosted by Quuon
If the realm shows up as "Locked" will it even let anyone in?

That means you will be placed in the queue.
Does anyone know how we can kill this Loading Screen boss? I've been stuck at 10% left but some ability makes it so it becomes immune and doesn't take anymore %Loss Please help
Well anyone want me to read them a story while we wait in the Que????
YES
11/14/2014 11:23 AMPosted by Whiskeys
Does anyone know how we can kill this Loading Screen boss? I've been stuck at 10% left but some ability makes it so it becomes immune and doesn't take anymore %Loss Please help

Blood lust
Haven't been able to play a single second of WoD. Fantastic.
I have been at "Retrieving character list" for the last 15-20 mins as well and tried restarting wow 3 times before this last stretch of wait time. I see no hope :(
11/14/2014 11:13 AMPosted by Crusnikk
11/14/2014 11:13 AMPosted by Poonanni
Just got in after just waiting there is a light at the end of the tunnel boys

How long were you stuck at Retrieving character list?

THERE IS A LIGHT

waited about 10 minutes, i was about to give up

edit: now the 90% waiting game

it never ends
omg LOADING SCREEN NOW

I RELOGGED AND GOT BACK IN WITHOUT A QUEUE
Stuck at 90% on the loading screen boss. Scared to exit, been here for 15 mins
this is a good time to catch up on grey's anatomy