All questions answered regarding POUNDFIST.

General Discussion
If you look at all the clues on @bashlok 's twitter. each are direct quotes from his twitter regarding Poundfist

-"People have the mount.... :)"
1. He has spawned and people have the mount. Pretty self explanatory.

-"How did people find the TDLP"
2. He doesn't spawn in the one spot that people are camping
3. He probably is similar to TDLP in that he roams the whole zone
and to quote him again

"Theres an entire expansion left go get some sleep."

This mount isnt going to be easy to get.... its the same model as doing all the raids on mythic.... dont waste your time. when you see it you see it.
What is TDLP?
Time-Drake Lost Potato?
11/19/2014 12:30 PMPosted by Nightmare
What is TDLP?

I think he means TLPD which is Timelost Protodrake
Oh, right.
11/19/2014 11:30 AMPosted by Varrion
-"People have the mount.... :)"

Lies.
Sha mount never dropped till blizzard finally admitted that the drop rate was 0% a few months later when no one had it, and then got around to fixing it.
11/19/2014 12:32 PMPosted by Daekano
11/19/2014 12:30 PMPosted by Nightmare
What is TDLP?

I think he means TLPD which is Timelost Protodrake

yes I do
Everyone seems to forget that Time-Lost Proto Drake had a 1 in 16 chance of spawning every 6 hours and those 15 times he didn't spawn; Vyragosa spawned instead.

Much like Time-Lost Proto Drake Aeonaxx also had a 1 in 16 chance of spawning every 6 hours and out of those 15 times he didn't spawn; Blood Seeker (level 20 bat) spawned instead.

I can confirm this as I have both the mounts and 6 hours after Vyragosa spawn another Vyragosa spawned then 6 hours after that one, Time-Lost Proto Drake spawned, 6 hours after my first sighting of Blood Seeker; Aeonaxx spawned.

Hell even the grey camel: 1 in 16 chance that the camel figurine is the right one, one figurine every 6 hours. Got that mount too.

The guy says like Time-Drake Lost Potato, much like how everyone says Aeonaxx and the Grey camel is much like the 1 in 16 chance of Time-Lost Proto Drake, or is everyone not wanting to admit that Poundfist may have that 1 in 16 chance mechanic?

Does Aeonaxx patrol? No.
Does the Camel figurine patrol? No.

Has it been reported that Time-Lost Proto Drake and Aeonaxx despawning after a certain time period? Yes however I have no seen that myself.

4 months would go by on a realm with no Aeonaxx or Time-Lost Proto drake spawning.

That and the 30+ people that killed Nakk the Thunderer on Barthilas last night neither them or me posted that we got it on wowhead.

A lot of people including the OP of this thread is talking about Poundfist and the link to Time-Drake Lost Potato, you'll notice that the OP does not have the Time-Lost Proto Drake mount and same goes with a lot of other people talking about Time-Lost Proto Drake, hence why they don't ever mention the 1 in 16 chance of spawning.
Liar!

Not all questions answered...the most important "where are his spawn points" remains a mystery.
11/19/2014 12:32 PMPosted by Nightmare
Time-Drake Lost Potato?

Hold on, we need to figure out what happened to the potato.
11/19/2014 01:17 PMPosted by Stormshadow
Time-Drake Lost Potato?

Hold on, we need to figure out what happened to the potato.

Time-Drake lost it. Mystery solved.
Time-Drake Lost Potato?

Haha good one.

I would've tried harder for that mount if it wasn't such a butt-fugly color. I have other drakes for the shadowform silhouette. Hate camping Anything. Zero asian patience in my blood.

ps. in other news, ran across the fat boar pig outside Wol'gor (my 91 rogue had no chance so switched to this main). Gor..something. He dropped a fat boar mount!
Time-Drake Lost Potato?

Is it bad that I suddenly find myself wanting a flying potato mount?
11/19/2014 01:20 PMPosted by Vixie
Time-Drake Lost Potato?

Haha good one.

I would've tried harder for that mount if it wasn't such a butt-fugly color. I have other drakes for the shadowform silhouette. Hate camping Anything. Zero asian patience in my blood.

ps. in other news, ran across the fat boar pig outside Wol'gor (my 91 rogue had no chance so switched to this main). Gor..something. He dropped a fat boar mount!

Overall I spent 40 minutes camping Time-Lost Proto Drake as I had researched it a few months before hand so at one time I was flying through Storm peaks I saw Vyragosa up so I took note of that and wrote down the time, 5 hours and 50 minutes later I returned to Storm Peaks and patrolled around the paths that Time-Lost Proto Drake flies, saw Vyragosa again killed her, 5 hours 50 minutes later I returned to Storm Peaks (setting my alarm to wake me up at that time) and well Mount time Time-Lost Proto Drake was up.

I feel sorry for the people that spent 16 hours a day camping because they didn't do enough research i.e. spending 10 minutes reading a guide on how to get Time-Lost Proto Drake.
Saw a post about Nakk the Thunderer spawning 20 or so hours after server restart on wowhead, so yesterday I started camping 20 hours after restart, after a while I refreshed the page of wowhead and a guy posted that Nakk spawned and the post was 56 seconds old, 2 seconds after I read that; Silverdragon went nuts and Nakk the Thunderer was walking over my face
You got lucky on TLPD. It was cutthroat when I got mine. There were literally people on all four spawning points just camping out. And I, as well as others, took a skinner just so that if it was vyra we could loot and skin the body in hopes that other people would get disheartened and leave.
TLPD was a rare spawn of a rare spawn. I believe that is all the clue means.