Cata tanking

Paladin
Ok so im starting to bring in my pally tank to cata, i haven't played her in 2 months so i could use a refresher corse. Also an update on tanking in Cata zones & intances.

Please would love some help.
Like rotations, what to look out for, so on, so on.
well i gues then, here's to winging it.
You know if you look on the first page of this forum you can find you answers to a lot of questions.
"OMG NOBODY RESPONDED WITHIN 10 MINUTES IM GOING TO HAVE TO WING IT!"

You know there's guides, a search function for the forums, websites devoted to pally tanking (maintankadin, google it), etc.

I've adjusted quite well to tanking in cata so far, and I never had to make a thread asking for help to do it.
Consecration is terrible, you won't use it. Your rotation will be alternating between either crusader strike or hammer of the righteous (single target threat or multi-target threat) and your longer cooldowns (avenger's shield, holy wrath, judgment). If you get a crusader proc, use Avenger's Shield... every three rotations (full holy power), situationally decide if you need high single target threat (SoR), overall threat (Inquisition) or mitigation (WoG).

At least that has been my experience so far.
ok yell at me i was just asking jeeze calm the frack down and oh well i did not look at those my fracking bad, kill me now im horrible for asking for help.

"OMG NOBODY RESPONDED WITHIN 10 MINUTES IM GOING TO HAVE TO WING IT!"

You know there's guides, a search function for the forums, websites devoted to pally tanking (maintankadin, google it), etc.

I've adjusted quite well to tanking in cata so far, and I never had to make a thread asking for help to do it.

so did you take your ritalin today?