Whats your favourite breed of dog?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
11/20/2014 09:10 PMPosted by Aeryal
11/20/2014 09:08 PMPosted by Felryx
Too bad I'm allergic to dogs...

Same. :C

D:
I love big dogs, had a lab/mix that was over 110lbs (no idea what she was mixed with) growing up. Of course the downside of larger breeds is that they have shorter lifespans than the glorified rat dogs.
11/20/2014 09:12 PMPosted by Kayia
I love big dogs, had a lab/mix that was over 110lbs (no idea what she was mixed with) growing up. Of course the downside of larger breeds is that they have shorter lifespans than the glorified rat dogs.

Amen, I adore the Weimearaner breed, they are truly an amazing family dog it's a shame they're so expensive.
Large dogs are better btw. The small ones are hawk food where I live.
Shiba Inu. Their personality just reflects my husband so well haha. They're also adorable so that's a plus :)

11/20/2014 09:12 PMPosted by Lucema
11/20/2014 09:10 PMPosted by Aeryal

Same. :C

D:

I suffer through mine. Worth it. XD
I've always been partial to St. Bernards. I grew up with them, and my Dad has one now. The house my wife and I bought last year isn't really big enough to a St, so we're thinking about getting an English Bulldog.
11/20/2014 09:16 PMPosted by Loveable
I suffer through mine. Worth it. XD

Pets are always worth it! Although my dog is spoiled haha, she takes up half the bed :x I can't say no, though; dog faces are my weakness!
Any medium sized or bigger. Have a 14 year old beagle right now.
I like retrievers, labs, shepherds and corgis. If my boyfriend and I ever get a dog together, it would probably be a Belgian or Australian shepherd.
BOXER

Pro Flying
worgen.... jk it has to be pugs
Huskie- hands down no contest here. Have 2 and enough holes in my backyard to make it look like a war field @.@
I have 3 Chi-Weenies, I like em.
11/20/2014 09:41 PMPosted by Mackdadie
it has to be pugs
The ones that look like hotdogs.
My favorite dog is definitely a pit bull. I can't see myself having any other type of dog. But I'm a huge softy, so if most of the breeds you all have mentioned showed up at my door needing a home/food I just could not turn them away.
Black labs:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:0312_Black_Labrador_IMG_0709.JPG
11/20/2014 09:41 PMPosted by Mackdadie
worgen.... jk it has to be pugs

The thing I don't like about pugs is that they seem to be really prone to health problems. Granted, so are saints and bulls, but puggs seem to be one of the worst in terms of overall health.
I have a 10 year old chihuahua that I adopted. She came from the rough streets of LA so she has some street cred. She's like, step back off that half eaten sandwich or I send my posse after you, homeboy.

Love chihuahuas.
I have a GSD/Husky and a Malemute now, my favourite types :)

Larger sized mongrels are also good, had a couple of them in the past.