10 Molten Core Runs

General Discussion
10 runs later and still no pet or the fabled enchant... Why is there not a realistic increase in % chance increase to obtain these items. 10 runs at about 2-3hours a run equals 30 hours give/take that I've spent in Molten Core over the last couple days committing mental suicide! Whereas I've seen countless people get the pet on their first run; just spitting in my face at the fact that I've suffered in here 10x with still no pet.

This is ridiculous...... absolutely ridiculous. Every run I'm #1 or #2 on the heal meters helping people achieve their mounts, pets, and w/e.. Anyone that has run this once doesn't even wanna finish the first run more less run it 9 more times!

/sigh.......
4 gonna be going on 5 hours in queue, no Molten Core Runs.
11/23/2014 07:24 PMPosted by Seraphseven
You have an entire month to run more. Keep at it!

...If only there was more an incentive to do so, there wouldn't be hyper-long queues.

Come Christmas time, no one's gonna be doing MC at all.
11/23/2014 07:24 PMPosted by Seraphseven
You have an entire month to run more. Keep at it!

Nobody should have to suffer this crap for a month.
A guildy got both the pet and the weapon transmog on his first kill.

We hate him alot.
There's a pet?

There's an enchant?
Yeah I ran it once and I'm done. Its not worth it IMO.
RNG is a !@#$%. I got the pet on my first run. We decided to make a guild MC run. We had almost 10 people from guild, we premade 20 more and pugged the rest. That raid went so smooth you could see your reflection on it. It was beautiful. 5 wipes in total for silly pulls. Took* us 2 hours to finish.

As for anyone in Illidan-horde, I'll be running several MC guild runs throughout these months so if you want in, send me a tell.
You were able to get into Molten Core? I was in queue over an hour yesterday before I gave up. Been in queue for a little over 2 hours today and still haven't gotten in. All despite "average wait time 7 minutes."
11/23/2014 07:28 PMPosted by Jawsum
There's a pet?

There's an enchant?

Cosmetic Weapon Enchant
http://www.wowdb.com/items/118572-flames-of-ragnaros

Pet: Hatespark the Tiny
http://www.wowdb.com/items/118574-hatespark-the-tiny
11/23/2014 07:29 PMPosted by Moonchilde
You were able to get into Molten Core? I was in queue over an hour yesterday before I gave up. Been in queue for a little over 2 hours today and still haven't gotten in. All despite "average wait time 7 minutes."

THIS.

There's a reason why, 1: The Pet and Enchant should've been SPAMMED TO HIGH HEAVEN THAT "THIS EXISTS" and 2: Gear should be dropping.

People are going "Got my mount, moving on..."
At least you've run it. Two 3 hour long queue's later I still haven't got in.
RNG dude...

I got the pet off of my first run.
I ran it once, said screw this, and bought the pet for 10k on the AH.
This is like those unicorn mounts from the primal fights in ffxiv, if that's the case this is not something you really farm but something you get if you are lucky.
Got it first try :D Didn't even know it was rare.
Limited time items = OK
RNG reliant low drops = OK
Limited time + RNG reliant low drops = Awful

I am disappointed with you Blizzard. Pick one or the other.