Enveloping Mist (Mistweaver) hotfix

Monk
1 2 3 5 Next
We've just pushed live a hotfix that increases the healing done by Enveloping Mists by 50%. This most likely won't be added to the hotfix blog until after the weekend, but we wanted to be sure you were aware of it before then, as it's already active. :)
Awesome, thanks!
Nice.
Thanks a lot, great news
Thanks!!
So it wasn't just me who thought EM wasn't working as intended.
we need more!
Woot!
11/26/2014 01:30 PMPosted by Lore
We've just pushed live a hotfix that increases the healing done by Enveloping Mists by 50%. This most likely won't be added to the hotfix blog until after the weekend, but we wanted to be sure you were aware of it before then, as it's already active. :)

OH THANK HEAVENS! Maybe now tanks will stop dying so much when I'm in the group.
Any chance of removing Life Cocoon or Revival off the GCD so we can save our tanks and be more clutch?

And thanks for the updates, its like eating a fresh cookie every time I read one
Wooooo!!!!

Thank you so much!!!
Much needed change for monks, now you just need to turn your attention to the the most broken spec in the game....
Hint Hint....Destro
Give me an instant cast heal that isn't crap besides a 10 sec cooldown and Aoe heal that don't cost an arm and leg....
TY TY TY TY! I can now keep the squishy tanks alive without spamming surging mist all day. Has the tooltip been updated for it yet or will that be later on?
Finally...! Great news!

Still... is hard to keep our chi generation...
We still need Life Cocoon and Expel Harm castable while channeling Soothing mist to really fix a lot of the clunkiness.

Would also like Life Cocoon off the GCD, right now it feels slow to use it when its used as a reactatory "oh !@#$" spell.

Would go a long way, so we dont end up with an expansion of warlords of priests and druids healing mythic progression only.
Well no wonder why the pug heroic I did, everyone was topped off...

Kinda overkill, but I guess whatever works.

11/26/2014 02:59 PMPosted by Veeps
Would go a long way, so we dont end up with an expansion of warlords of priests and druids healing mythic progression only.

If you get sat in mythic progression, you might be in a bad guild. With the dps we bring and insane hps, we're fine.
we need an instant other than renewing...

or u know just give us a "channel soothing mist while moving" glyph ;)