Blizzard, people are skipping mobs (dungeon)

General Discussion
Tired of it already.

People are jumping up walls, running through areas, etc. Can we fix this somehow?

I like saving time, but inevitably someone can't jump the wall or can't run past mobs without aggroing resulting in a wipe.

If the intent is there for you to be able to skip mobs, make it more obvious and more forgiving (as in place those mobs FAR off to the side).

If it is not intended, make their aggro radius larger and fix the 'jumpable' areas.
I've yet to be in an Everbloom group that 'doesn't' exploit the terrain (in two places). When I refuse to do it, I get votekicked and/or told off.
11/25/2014 10:25 PMPosted by Nitaru
I've yet to be in an Everbloom group that 'doesn't' exploit the terrain (in two places). When I refuse to do it, I get votekicked and/or told off.

Exactly. Fix that hill Blizz!
11/25/2014 10:30 PMPosted by Diadatane
This has always existed, I don't see the problem with it.

I'd much rather they focus on delivering actual content instead of wasting time on something so trivial.

Doing jumps up a hill that is obviously not meant to be jumped up is not something they intended.

Your mog makes your butt look good.
11/25/2014 10:35 PMPosted by Dragonsongz

Your mog makes your butt look good.

Wait until my armory updates. It'll look fur-tastic.
11/25/2014 10:36 PMPosted by Anarchy

Oh look, someone doesn't know how to read.

Uh, yeah I know perfectly well how to read. OP is one of the pro-flight brigade members. This is obviously a veiled flight thread.

She is arguing that you should not be able to skip mobs all together because that is their intention, which is taking a shot at the fact that some argue that flight trivializes content.

This thread is about dungeon terrain exploits. Dungeons.

DUNGEONS.
11/25/2014 10:34 PMPosted by Taming
Oh look, another flight thread.

Oh look, someone doesn't know how to read.

BRING BACK FLYING
11/25/2014 10:39 PMPosted by Nitaru

Uh, yeah I know perfectly well how to read. OP is one of the pro-flight brigade members. This is obviously a veiled flight thread.

She is arguing that you should not be able to skip mobs all together because that is their intention, which is taking a shot at the fact that some argue that flight trivializes content.

This thread is about dungeon terrain exploits. Dungeons.

DUNGEONS.

Originally it sounded like a flight thread. OP edited her post to include (dungeons). I deleted my comments because I was wrong, I incorrectly assumed OP was making another flight thread, and her edits clarified it.
Just ask for a full clear... I never get upset =( do other people really get upset?
11/25/2014 10:22 PMPosted by Lureilyia
Tired of it already.

People are jumping up walls, running through areas, etc. Can we fix this somehow?

I like saving time, but inevitably someone can't jump the wall or can't run past mobs without aggroing resulting in a wipe.

If the intent is there for you to be able to skip mobs, make it more obvious and more forgiving (as in place those mobs FAR off to the side).

If it is not intended, make their aggro radius larger and fix the 'jumpable' areas.

Or maybe they can reduce the number of mobs in Everbloom (the real reason that people are going out of their way). The number of trash mobs is wayyyyy to high.
I don't mind skipping trash... I really care so little about trash, only the bosses. Only in raids do I care for trash because random epic BoEs.
Why do people care about trash kills in dungeons?

what do they have that's worth so much to you?

Greens?

Yay.....?

Just go with the flow and skip em.

Why fight to kill things for a gold at best or some sort of gray?

Weird......
11/25/2014 11:06 PMPosted by Jumanjì
Why do people care about trash kills in dungeons?

what do they have that's worth so much to you?

Greens?

Yay.....?

Just go with the flow and skip em.

Why fight to kill things for a gold at best or some sort of gray?

Weird......

11/25/2014 10:22 PMPosted by Lureilyia
inevitably someone can't jump the wall or can't run past mobs without aggroing resulting in a wipe.
I can say from a tank and a dps point of view, don't skip a pack as tank and everyone feels the need to tell you that you didn't need to pull them. Pull on accident as a dps and get flamed for it. You lose either way because someone will pull. They always do. Just save yourself the problem and kill them. It is the safest bet. JUST KILL THEM.
I do not like exploiting terrain to bypass parts of dungeons, but i make an exception for Everbloom. Seriously, screw that place and the stupidly high amount of trash mobs.

The dev in charge of the Everbloom trash should probably rethink their life choices.