Upcoming Dungeon Changes and Hotfixes

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 149 150 151 158 Next
i liked the class related loot and without hit being nee/greed iv seen many moments when people would need everything and take it all and its not fair for other people
1. This system has the exact same drop rates as the group loot.

2.omg I killed this boss and nothing dropped stupid personal loot system. Omg I killed this boss I'm a mage and he dropped a plate chest that I can't even roll on stupid loot table. ( personal loot is better ).

3. Omg I'm in a group with a dk tank a nyself ( holy priest ) a lock and a mage and a rogue, awe yeah that cloth healing chest piece I've been farming for a month finally dropped I'm so happ... ... ... why would you need that mage doesn't its for healers not dps why would you roll on that. Omg that healing plate shield just dropped yay I'm so happy... wtf warrior why would you need a healing sheild. .. why? Hueueueue don't laugh at me broken why would you need that hueueueueue... stop saying " huehuehuehue" yo tank kick the warrior...

Tank says: br?
Dps warrior says: br br huehuehuehue.
Tank says: br br huehuehuehue.

Healer says: @#$& I'm out of here you &#$&*!& !@@ &*#&$

Why would you cry about a system that guarantees you loot that's meant for you, you didn't see loot drop every time for your class or spec when it was group loot, and when it did it you had to roll against other players.

Blizzard the personal loot system is not only better is much safer it causes a lot less drama, rage quiting, people freaking out on the forums etc.. listen to the majority of your player base which outside of the official forums agree personal loot is better.

Please leave this system in place
Thanks blizzard for the somewhat fast response! This is why you guys stay on top!
Well. As always catering to the few little children in the game.
its back folks
Why do you tease us like this Blizz. Here is my vote for personal loot.
Thank you for reinstating personal loot. Thank you very much!
11/21/2014 04:56 PMPosted by Netsage
Thanks blizzard for the somewhat fast response! This is why you guys stay on top!

85% of people in an MMO-CHAMPION poll were pro-personal loot. It would be silly not to listen to that statistic.
11/21/2014 04:58 PMPosted by Grimreaper
Well. As always catering to the few little children in the game.

Haha, Players were overwhelmingly in favour of personal loot. Just because you dont agree doesn't make others children. In fact, your statement is just childish!
11/21/2014 04:46 PMPosted by Bullshifts
Lovely change - we just ran Iron Docks Heroic and one piece dropped on the first boss. The last boss dropped a Bulging Stacked Card Deck with gold in it.

What a total waste of time for zero loot. Perhaps you should FULLY test hotfixes before implementing them? Put it back to need before greed, up the drop count and make it so that you cant roll on any gear that is not useable in your CURRENT spec. IE hybrids not rolling on off spec cloaks, rings, weapons etc.

It should not have to be a free for all with strength users taking agility gear, holy pallies taking prot pieces etc.

They haven't reverted the loot system dude - you got a stacked card deck because you duo (or more) queued.
Thankyou for listening. A happy player here, glad for the recognition and the reverting. Just..thankyou so much. Drama less times ahead from loot perspective in lfd. =)

Awesome blizzard. =D
Very fast response. Thank you for listening, Blizzard.
Personal loot is much better even it means runs with no drops. However, it would be nice if you implement that feature that increases the likelihood of a drop every time you kill a boss with no drop. Just curve the RNG away from frustration a little.

Of course my vote would always be death to RNG - bring back JP and let us save them up and buy any item that could drop from a 5-man boss.
Note to self: Cry hard enough and you can get anything changed.

WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS CRY HARD ENOUGH FOR DRAENOR CAPITALS?!?!
The hotfix to revert the default loot mode change in Dungeon Finder is now active in addition to the loot changes as outlined in the previous post.

11/21/2014 11:18 AMPosted by Rygarius
Thanks for all the feedback on these changes. As a team, we do prefer personal loot as a solution for Dungeon Finder groups, which is why we modified and extended the system we’ve had in place for Raid Finder. We heard from sources both within our team and the community that the experience of defeating a boss and no ceremony beyond three gold on its corpse, or the possibility of finishing an entire dungeon without seeing any items, felt flat and even a bit broken. Based on those concerns, we decided to roll back a system that had been in place for a week to a system that had been in use for years, while we continued to polish and refine the personal loot system to deliver an optimal experience to players. However, we underestimated the impact and positive elements of personal loot, in terms of reducing contention and drama in random match made groups.

We now have a hotfix in the works that will do two things:

• The default loot system for Dungeon Finder groups will once again be Personal, instead of Need Before Greed. Full premade groups that prefer the latter system will be able to select it manually, as always.
  • We're increasing loot yield from the final boss of each dungeon.
    • With Personal loot active, each player in a group will now always receive an item from the final boss.
    • With Need Before Greed active, the boss will now drop 3 items to be shared among the group as desired, up from 2 previously.
  • 11/21/2014 05:43 PMPosted by Rygarius
    The hotfix to revert the default loot mode change in Dungeon Finder is now active in addition to the loot changes as outlined in the previous post.

11/21/2014 11:18 AMPosted by Rygarius
    Thanks for all the feedback on these changes. As a team, we do prefer personal loot as a solution for Dungeon Finder groups, which is why we modified and extended the system we’ve had in place for Raid Finder. We heard from sources both within our team and the community that the experience of defeating a boss and no ceremony beyond three gold on its corpse, or the possibility of finishing an entire dungeon without seeing any items, felt flat and even a bit broken. Based on those concerns, we decided to roll back a system that had been in place for a week to a system that had been in use for years, while we continued to polish and refine the personal loot system to deliver an optimal experience to players. However, we underestimated the impact and positive elements of personal loot, in terms of reducing contention and drama in random match made groups.

We now have a hotfix in the works that will do two things:

• The default loot system for Dungeon Finder groups will once again be Personal, instead of Need Before Greed. Full premade groups that prefer the latter system will be able to select it manually, as always.
  • We're increasing loot yield from the final boss of each dungeon.
    • With Personal loot active, each player in a group will now always receive an item from the final boss.
    • With Need Before Greed active, the boss will now drop 3 items to be shared among the group as desired, up from 2 previously.

• Woot! Thanks!
    Thank you so much for reverting it back!
    Thank you for listening to the feedback
    Thanks for listening Blizz! love the personal loot
    ty!