Disappearing Apexis Crystals

Bug Report
Why do my Apexis Crystals disappear? I go from having some to having little. I don't spend them on anything. Thank you!
Hello?
At 92 you would not have very many, and they show in your currency tab, not in your bags.
11/22/2014 01:04 PMPosted by Protego
Why do my Apexis Crystals disappear? I go from having some to having little. I don't spend them on anything. Thank you!

I'm showing this character currently with 978 - how many did you think you should have?

Flats is correct, this shows as a currency, at the bottom, right above garrison resources.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? Click me.
I seem to have lost a large number of crystals too. I have spent them on nothing to my knowledge, and have completed like 5 dailies for 800 each and various lvl 100 work orders. My character shows only 900 some. My 'Master of Apexis' achievement shows over 7000.
I'm having this exact issue, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I went to the vendor today to purchase something, only to find out that my over 4000 crystals are now 99. I also did a quest last week with a reward of 1000 crystals and ended up receiving none. (It was the one in Ashran. I also completed some quests that awarded Conquest Points and did not receive those, either.)

I put in a GM ticket, but I've yet to gain a response on it that I've seen.

Edit: Masters of Apexis achievement shows I should have 4394 crystals. I've spent none. I have 99 in my character inventory.
11/26/2014 03:06 PMPosted by Toclafane
I'm having this exact issue, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I went to the vendor today to purchase something, only to find out that my over 4000 crystals are now 99. I also did a quest last week with a reward of 1000 crystals and ended up receiving none. (It was the one in Ashran. I also completed some quests that awarded Conquest Points and did not receive those, either.)

I put in a GM ticket, but I've yet to gain a response on it that I've seen.

Edit: Masters of Apexis achievement shows I should have 4394 crystals. I've spent none. I have 99 in my character inventory.

Hmmmm, that sounds like a UI issue... Have you tried full UI reset (renaming the holy trinity of folders) and rebooting? You could also go to a vendor and see if your icon lights up when you mouse over an item that is more than 99 Apexis Crystals...
11/26/2014 03:13 PMPosted by Scüba
Hmmmm, that sounds like a UI issue... Have you tried full UI reset (renaming the holy trinity of folders) and rebooting? You could also go to a vendor and see if your icon lights up when you mouse over an item that is more than 99 Apexis Crystals...

It's not a UI issue. I've closed the game entirely and logged back in. I've renamed my WTF folder to WTF.old and repeated. I also logged my account from my husband's computer. Here's a screenshot:

http://i.gyazo.com/3a62bdbdf98ce2223383b22643453c30.png

The icon does not light up over items priced under 4000 crystals but over 99. And when mousing over the icon for crystals where it lists the price, it shows 99/20000.
You must've spent them on something. Did you complete the part of the legendary ring chain that requires 4986 crystals?

In the almost 9 years I've been playing this game I have NEVER heard of currency just disappearing. Every single post I've read on the forums where something supposedly disappeared, either their account was compromised and the hacker took it, or the player bought something and didn't remember it.
Exact same thing. I was saving up knowing the legendary was going to require a large number, and I have completed 4 garrison missions, and sent my followers on a number of missions that award some, and yet I have only 2k~

I am sure I havn't spent any, but I have far less than my Masters of Apexis achievement shows as well.
Bump -- any insight as to why this is happening?
Same thing here says I should have 5740 but I only have about 3900. I did not spend any and have not upgraded my ring. Put in a ticket and got a generic response that did not address my issue at all. So blue how about a response this is obvious a bug that some of us are having.
You must've spent them on something. Did you complete the part of the legendary ring chain that requires 4986 crystals?

In the almost 9 years I've been playing this game I have NEVER heard of currency just disappearing. Every single post I've read on the forums where something supposedly disappeared, either their account was compromised and the hacker took it, or the player bought something and didn't remember it.

Nope, and even if I had, simple math would tell you that 4394 (total number collected) - 99 (the number in my inventory) does not equal more than 4986.

I've been playing since TBC, myself, and I've never encountered an issue like this, either. I'm actually avoiding collecting anymore crystals until this is remedied, and I was relieved to see that I'm not the only one having this issue.

I also have a physical (keychain) authenticator on my account. If it's been compromised, then there's some major hacking going on that would affect a good many accounts-- not just mine.
Bump for some blue answers!!
bump
Anything, guys? Should I make another post? I'm sure this likely got buried under the disconnect issues from last night, but I'd like to see this resolved. I put in another GM ticket as well (the first got a generic response that didn't address the issue at all and then was closed), but I've gotten no response.
I also am curious. Put in a ticket a few days ago, and I also have not received a response.
I finally got a response, though the ticket is not closed. It basically said that they'd check to see if there were any other reports but that they couldn't issue any kind of correction to my currency unless it was confirmed that there was an issue.

I responded with a link to this thread. I'm also a little disappointed that I had to make the suggestion that they check whatever logs they can on my character, if possible. If I show a single garrison daily completed, then of course, I have fewer crystals than I should. And if I show no record of completing a quest that requires crystals or purchasing an item for crystals, then that would show that there is indeed an issue. If they find that I have in fact purchased or otherwise used the crystals I've earned, then I'll stand corrected.

Again.. My ticket is still open, and I'm waiting for another response.
I meant to add... They are checking to see if others have reported this, according to the GM, so if you are in fact experiencing this, please put in a ticket.