How to fix arena PvP with a hero class

Arenas
I'm not sure why I have not though of it before, but playing South Shore vs Tarren Mill and seeing DKs own the battle field started me thinking on what went wrong. Starting in season 5, that basically ended awarded 2v2.

DK is a hero class, ok fine you win; hero class is hero class.

But arena is different than the rest of the world of warcraft. There is special case rules that do not follow the normal rule set for PvP anywhere else.

Solution to hero class DK in arena

death grip does not work on players or minions.

That one simple change would still make sure DK is hero class everywhere else but in arena DK would not have hero like game breaking abilities.
Could never touch a hunter, mage, or druid again.
Classic Bojana
11/23/2014 02:56 PMPosted by Critérios
I'm not sure why I have not though

11/23/2014 02:56 PMPosted by Critérios
before

Believe me we all ask ourselves that every day Lord Bananajammer
you must be bored
11/23/2014 03:11 PMPosted by Banexoxo
you must be bored

He is especially active today.
This is the first time I've ever mained a DK let alone play one at max level. DK mobility isn't all that good..
11/23/2014 03:32 PMPosted by Curtisjacksn
This is the first time I've ever mained a DK let alone play one at max level. DK mobility isn't all that good..

DK is a special hero style class. Everyone else in the game works off mobility or kiting. DK is the only class who abilities are anti mobility.

In other words if you are playing against a DK you will no be moving and you counter that play you have to stop the DK from moving, but the catch is death grip.

Death grip takes everything out of the game map position kiting, mobility and puts the game in the advantage of the DK with one button push.

Death grip in arena needs to work like a long range slow there then the level it works no,
This thread gave me cancer...
Lol. Roll a DK and play against a GOOD player on a kiting class. DK's mobilitry is inferior to every other melee class other than Enh shammy maybe .Ferals, Rogues, Warriors, Rets, Monks all have better mobility than a DK.

Trolling is real.
Feral calling dk hero class
Amazing
This thread is so...just...bad. Sounds like someone got death gripped.
save displace beast for death grip eh or you can travel wild charge away the death grip disorienting roar or stun after then run away droods have so many outs lol
11/26/2014 09:07 AMPosted by Kayoken
This thread is so...just...bad. Sounds like someone got death gripped.

dont u dare mention death grip to bojana, it gives him flash backs to s5-s8

might force him to add another day in therapy this week
11/26/2014 09:09 AMPosted by Velca
might force him to add another day in therapy this week

rofl
I think Bojana purposefully posts terrible advice and bad information either because they are secretly a forum moderator in disguise and they're trying to understand the mentality of the arena players (this is my least probable reason) or they're an employee at Blizzard who has the sole purpose of pretending to be a normal player and post misinformation and terrible ideas to give GMs a false reason to avoid looking at the arena forums for advice (my most probable conspiracy).
this

11/23/2014 03:32 PMPosted by Curtisjacksn
It all makes perfect sense now! Hero classes are the reason WoW is broken.

I don't think we should stop these mongoloid plebeians by stopping at death grip, though. Why should they be able to use an interrupt? Their over the top single target and multi target pressure should be enough to stop players from casting.

Also, a stun break? What was blizzard thinking? Hello? 40 trinkets? Why even bother CC'ing a DK? Just remove all their stun/fear/etc. breaks.

I'm on board with this, OP. You're going places. You've opened my eyes to the true problem of WoW pvp. E-sports.
anything ranged rules the new bg if that's what you're using as an example