Achievement (Bounce) bugged after phase.

Bug Report
Prev 1 7 8 9
Come on, this thing is messed up. I want my achievements :) Please
A fix for this issue has been made and will be applied in an upcoming patch.
01/03/2011 12:26 PMPosted by Sapperwix

Hopefully the patch will happen soon then. I'm looking forward to the many fixes I'm sure it will contain, including this one.
I have talked to a "GM" and did what was told to do to "fix" the bug but it didnt work that was over a 2 weeks ago.

I was told to exit wow completely then go into my wow folder and delete the cache folder (the game remakes the folder as soon as the game starts back up).

That did nothing but lag my game. I was told it would be passed onto the appropriate ppl that would investagate the issue.

and to the moron that said that this in not the right forum to post in read the discription b4 you start @!!*#ing. it says " place to report bugs" does not say only report website bugs
Bump for the achievement crazy people like myself
still bugged... plz fix

As much as I hate maintenance, let alone bug issues such as this one, I can't complain seeing as I'm paying money to play this game I am addicted to. But consider this my signature on the petition, if only to show how many fans also do it "for the love of the game".

Woohoo!
well at least they are gonna try and fix it but the fact that it took so dang long is kind of a pain. but yay their gonna fix it!!! :D
When does this fix get posted? I tried it today and it is still broken.