Feral PvP, What's the consensus?

Arenas
Are feral druids the new s5 DK's right now? I want to see some people weigh in. It seems if any team we face has a feral druid it's a lose unless they make some seriously awful decisions in the fight.
I've noticed we wreck rogues, but we do have our counters.
It's not so much that ferals own me, they just kill my partner and there isn't anything I can do to stop it.
I've noticed we wreck rogues, but we do have our counters.

Also, not to stomp on you or anything but judging from your statistics you race changed to worgen. Your highest 3's rating is 1,677 while your highest 2's is 2,225 and your 2's is the only statistic where your personal is the same as your team rating. When did you get 2225? Did you not really arena in wrath?

Edit: Added quote.
There are some caster teams that can beat the bad fotm ferals who only rerolled b/c they're currently OP, but I guarantee you that gladiator ferals are unstoppable right now.

I'm inclined to agree with this.
Lolk maybe less to complain about now. Feral bleeds already nerfed after 1 day of season 9:(
12/15/2010 2:38 PMPosted by Vladdy
Lolk maybe less to complain about now. Feral bleeds already nerfed after 1 day of season 9:(

Actually feral bleeds weren't nerfed, there was a bug that was making mastery double dip but a lot of pvp druids didn't know about it since mastery isn't abundant on pvp gear. There hasn't been an intentional balance change, yet. It's still the same story in arena, feral opens on someone and they are dead.
It's not just the cat damage that is insane...

Bear form is an absolutely ridiculous defensive CD and they still do a ton of damage, was hit for 16k today by a bear druid... thats nearly 20% of my hp.
Posted by Deltron
It's not just the cat damage that is insane...

Bear form is an absolutely ridiculous defensive CD and they still do a ton of damage, was hit for 16k today by a bear druid... thats nearly 20% of my hp.

u have virtually no resilience and bears have basically one ability that does any damage at all, and that is mangle. The fact that u can be hit for 16k, once every 6 seconds, while u have no resilience is not very impressive at all.

Actually feral bleeds weren't nerfed, there was a bug that was making mastery double dip but a lot of pvp druids didn't know about it since mastery isn't abundant on pvp gear. There hasn't been an intentional balance change, yet. It's still the same story in arena, feral opens on someone and they are dead.

whether it was a bug(which was never confirmed by anyone) or it was just a nerf, the PvE heroes on MMO- Champs say that their feral dps has dropped by 20-25% because of it. Thats a pretty severe difference.
dont have to be a feral at gladiator level to win lol. just gota know what your doing
The fact that u can be hit for 16k, once every 6 seconds, while u have no resilience is not very impressive at all.

Not impressive since mind flay crits for 2500. Not impressive at all.

u have virtually no resilience and bears have basically one ability that does any damage at all, and that is mangle

No resilience and ferals still doing more damage than any other class doesn't make it balanced. Resilience won't fix it, thanks.
I agree ferals are probably at the top of the foodchain right now.

I am a bad PvPer. I'm specced combat, i don't really know my pvp role all that well, i can't time my cc with my partner and have basically no chance against anyone with decent knowledge and ability.

A good feral will pwn me every single time. An average feral will pwn me 90% of the time.

We played 30 odd games yesterday. fought a feral in probably half of them, and won probably 75% of the time we were playing against a feral combo.

The best thing about it is there are SO MANY terrible terrible rerolled FOTM ferals out there that it's only 1 game in 10 you fight one that actually knows what they are doing.
Go try PvP today and see now. Rake has been nerfed/fixed and is now doing the same/lower damage than Rip.

Feral is no where near S5 DK. Mages/Warriors/DKs are all stupid atm too and it doesn't help that healing in general really sucks.
Posted by Annaren
I agree ferals are probably at the top of the foodchain right now.

I am a bad PvPer. I'm specced combat, i don't really know my pvp role all that well, i can't time my cc with my partner and have basically no chance against anyone with decent knowledge and ability.

A good feral will pwn me every single time. An average feral will pwn me 90% of the time.

We played 30 odd games yesterday. fought a feral in probably half of them, and won probably 75% of the time we were playing against a feral combo.

The best thing about it is there are SO MANY terrible terrible rerolled FOTM ferals out there that it's only 1 game in 10 you fight one that actually knows what they are doing.

wow thats embarasing that feral druids are losing to comb rogues
Posted by Vulkz
The fact that u can be hit for 16k, once every 6 seconds, while u have no resilience is not very impressive at all.

Not impressive since mind flay crits for 2500. Not impressive at all.

u have virtually no resilience and bears have basically one ability that does any damage at all, and that is mangle

No resilience and ferals still doing more damage than any other class doesn't make it balanced. Resilience won't fix it, thanks.

Rake jsut got nerfed, resilience will defiently help, and mind spike is critting for 20k + on 1800 resilience.
Rake jsut got nerfed, resilience will defiently help, and mind spike is critting for 20k + on 1800 resilience.

Please don't say inaccurate things like this. Feral hasn't been nerfed, a bug with doubling your mastery has been fixed however.