Retribution Paladin rotation

Paladin
Hey everybody, I was just wondering what a good paladin rotation might be. Since i came back to world of warcraft, a new damage dealing rotation has been pretty difficult to find. I'd like to get your thoughts and opinions about what a good damage dealing rotation might be. All thoughts and opinions will be appreciated. thanks.
It's a priority system now.

Keep Inquisition up as best you can on bosses. On trash mobs it helps but with such short target lifespans, it really is up in the air.

The priority seems to be:

-Hammer of Wrath
-Exorcism with Art of War Proc
-3 Holy Power Templar's Verdict
-Crusader Strike
-Judgement
-Holy Wrath.

I'm no expert, so you might want to check at Elitistjerks or MMO Champion for the hard data.
will do. thanks a bunch.
If you're still having trouble, you might want to check out Retribution Rotation Helper, at least until you're familiar enough with it to fly solo.
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/rrh-retribution-rotation.aspx

It's very easy to configure and will track your Avenging Wrath and Zealotry cooldowns as well as your Holy Power.
1) go to trainer
2) respect prot
3)???
4) Profit.
haha yeah i'm usually a prot paladin but til i get all the dungeons, i'm using retribution to do quests and level.
12/15/2010 5:19 PMPosted by Kexodus
haha yeah i'm usually a prot paladin but til i get all the dungeons, i'm using retribution to do quests and level.

Prot is about 123456789087654321 times faster.
you forgot a 9 in there i think
lol @ "rotation"
12/15/2010 11:12 PMPosted by Shutchurfase
lol @ "rotation"
12/15/2010 11:12 PMPosted by Shutchurfase
lol @ "rotation"

Heh you are funny.
No rotation. Just priority.

1.Keep Inquisition up at all times during combat, don't be afraid to use one charge of holy power for a single target pull because Art of War procs with Auto Attacks, you'll be up and running before you know it.

2. NEVER USE EXORCISM UNLESS INQUISITION IS UP AND ART OF WAR PROCS!!!

3. You have 2 "rotations".
a. Avenging Wrath up - Inquisition, Avenging Wrath, Hammer of Wrath, Judgement, Exorcism, Holy Wrath...etc. (use Holy Power to keep Inquisition up, and your ass healed.)
b. Zealotry up - Templar's Verdict, Crusader's Strike, (Filler if CS cooldown is more than 3.2 sec), rinse and repeat.
12/15/2010 5:19 PMPosted by Kexodus

I found leveling prot faster and easier then ret to be honest. My gf who plays a dk can take on 2-3 mobs and loose half her health as a dps. As a prot I can take on more then that and maybe loose 5k health at the end of the fight.