Blizzard Takes Money From Subscribers!

Customer Support
just looked on my account page and nothing on 11/21 for game game credit
12/02/2014 11:59 AMPosted by Billylee
! its very simple blizz said they were gonna do something didnt follow threw with everyone

Yes they did as Orylia confirmed. If your account was active on release day you go the 5 days credit just like everyone else.

Go to Account Management > Summary > Click your WoW License > Click Transaction History

You will see a credit for 5 days. It is sometimes listed as pending and will be used when your current time runs out. For example my 5 days will be used in March when my current subscription runs out.
Anyone got any popcorn?
but when i checked 5 min ago again it wasnt there and i have been active since before launch of wod
Honestly, a few more hours should not make it or break it for you.

It's a week day godamnit, get a job .
12/02/2014 11:58 AMPosted by Orlyia
12/02/2014 11:55 AMPosted by Billylee
5 day credit still hasnt been applied to my account and if i knew how to pull doen the other 3 post i would. wouldnt be complaining if the days actually were on my account. submitting tickets dont help either been changed to resolve so many times with nothing to show for it

Yes it was, on 11/21 with everyone else's.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? [url="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Orlyia"]Click me[/url].

Well, I am actually confused on that issue since it says that mine is still pending and the date on it is a day after my Sub goes out. (In my payment history tab on battle.net
not really cause it wasnt there prior to his post but thanks blizz for giving me the time now
12/02/2014 12:15 PMPosted by Billylee
not really cause it wasnt there prior to his post but thanks blizz for giving me the time now

It was there prior to this post. You were not looking in the right place. Orlyia can't grant game time, she can only confirm you already had it.
Way to muck this up, Billylee.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Yes it was, on 11/21 with everyone else's.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? [url="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Orlyia"]Click me[/url].

Well, I am actually confused on that issue since it says that mine is still pending and the date on it is a day after my Sub goes out. (In my payment history tab on battle.net

Expired, game time used already
Pending, not yet "active"
Active, the game time you are current using, it will "expire" on X date then the pending time will become active, at some point in the near future it will expire... very simple when you actually think about it
Self entitled much? A business does not owe anything if their product has issues. They usually offer something to compensate so they do not lose customers.
Great thing about capitalism, you don't have to pay for anything you don't want to. Sure it sucks waiting but its something that has to be done from time to time. I'm sure you can find something else to do for a little while.
I would not play if it were $30/month with 100% uptime. that is way too expensive for one game, $14/month is already pushing it so i dont always keep my account active. Honestly I think it's worth more like $5/month
12/02/2014 01:51 PMPosted by Putangina
fanboi alert!!!

probably acceptable to you since you are just a kid paying with your parent's hard earned money. wait til you grow up and get a job and you'll feel our pain

:)

If $15 a month is causing anyone pain, maybe you shouldn't be spending your money on video games.