Hunter barrage.

Rogue
Is complete horse crap. Like really.
^
in before Saifu "hasn't been hit by barrage before"
Nah it is fine
go head to head against a hunter with Shuriken Toss the hunters like wtf a rogue is going to kill me with ranged attack pmsl !!!!
as powerful as barrage is.. its still full of exploit for the enemy on the side of the barrage.

thanks greysin. you can be my offical "saifu is going to post soon" announcer.
"Hi, I sit on a high perch in Ashran and spam Barrage in a circle. Look at all the Rogues disperse."
Barrage is complete horse poop and has a super large effin cone.
MAKSIMUS DECIMUS MERIDIUS.
No no, barrage is fine. Targeting and destealthing every damn rogue on the server is working as intended. It encourages meaningful choices and interactive counterplay and so on and so forth.
12/02/2014 09:22 AMPosted by Drillstrike
No no, barrage is fine. Targeting and destealthing every damn rogue on the server is working as intended. It encourages meaningful choices and interactive counterplay and so on and so forth.

Sounds like it is working to me. Kappa
I think I like Saifu more now

be my friend
Stop standing right next to teammates.
no barrage is broken especially with arenas coming up since subterfuge is nerfed, any decent hunter will have the reaction time to immediately barrage a rogue if they stealth, or even start barrage when the rogue is obviously about to vanish
12/02/2014 12:55 PMPosted by Kietaa
any decent hunter will have the reaction time to immediately barrage a rogue if they stealth, or even start barrage when the rogue is obviously about to vanish

I don't understand why you're bringing up barrage here when flare has a 20 second cooldown and costs nothing.
Meanwhile, in the hunter forums...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15490218977
Honestly reduce the !@#$ing cone of barrage its enormous. maybe hit like 3 targets side by flippin side.