From legendary cloak to legendary ring?

General Discussion
My preciousssssssssss...
12/01/2014 07:57 PMPosted by Ningjing
The issue with weapons is weapons are basically THE most sought after item to obtain by players by and large. A legendary weapon questline would mean youd never have to get another weapon all xpac.

That's true for any slot.
Pretty sure the next ring upgrade has a proc on it.
12/01/2014 04:22 PMPosted by Storvenna
Legendary cloak was great, had a really cool affect, well at least I thought it was pretty cool.

How are we suppose to be excited about a legendary ring? I mean the number mini/maxers are probably excited I guess, but to be honest, it seems pretty bland to me.

Do they have any kind of cool effect?

Legendary armor, weapons are cool because people can see them, only time they are going to see the ring is when they inspect you.

First off we don't know that the ring wont provide some sort of visual effect. There could be something like that in the works, we don't really know. As for the ring as a choice I really like the idea. Rings have been the source of epic magical power in fantasy tales for as long as there has been humans to write stories. Some of the oldest items of legend are in fact rings. I think it is about time we see a legendary ring in WOW.
12/01/2014 05:13 PMPosted by Draculous
I'm glad its something that cant be seen so I dont have to worry about mogging it.

^ What he said
12/01/2014 04:22 PMPosted by Storvenna
How are we suppose to be excited about a legendary ring?

One ring to rule them all.
12/01/2014 05:17 PMPosted by Taelen
12/01/2014 04:38 PMPosted by Dance
I'd like it to do SOMETHING related to / alluding to Captain Planet.

Earth: Tank
Fire: Melee
Wind: Ranged
Water: Healer

Khadgar can have the Heart ring.

"When your powers combine, I am Green Jesus" ♫ Greem Jesus, he's our hero♫
Isn't the versatility enough??
LOTR style. What is not cool about a legendary ring?