Aviana's Feather Not A Toy

General Discussion
It seems a bit weird to me that Aviana's Feather isn't a toy that I can just add to my Toy Box. I love the toy box and it saves so much room in my inventory but this and many other items that seem like they should be toys aren't. It's not a huge deal, would just like to see it be added to they toy box since it behaves in the exact same manner as basically every other toy and should be classified as a toy.
Since it can no longer be used in battlegrounds or dungeons, it's just a toy now. I agree it should be thrown in there now.
I can see why items that are game breaking aren't classed as toys.

I guess they fixed it? That was fast.
12/02/2014 12:31 AMPosted by Beepa
Since it can no longer be used in battlegrounds or dungeons, it's just a toy now. I agree it should be thrown in there now.

It can still be used elsewhere. Not a a toy.
Its not quite a toy. Its almost a toy. Can be used to escape battles in world pvp, escape combat in general. get around the world like a pseudo-flying mount. if it couldnt be used in combat I'd say make it a toy maybe.
It's not like it makes a big difference whether its a toy or not... the only thing I could see is that you would have it on every character. Which to me isn't that big of a deal... I mean its decently easy to get so its not a huge deal. Its just annoying having it in my bag instead of my Toy Box. Also, they could level cap it to 90 or 100 if they wanted.
I don't understand why they created the toybox, then created all these items that can only be used under certain situations, and are not classified as toys. Clear your bags, just to fill them back up with stuff.
Wait you can use it in the middle of combat to escape are you serious?

Are they going to nerf that or can we depend on it?
Yeah, they should just make it be not usable in combat and make it a toy... Would be better in every way. I don't want some world PvP happening and then someone just jumps in the sky and is gone. Hopefully they change it because I don't think it works very well how it is now.
also, AFAIK, toys are account wide.

They probably don't want pre-100s using the feather in zones not designed to accomodate it
(where jumping over a barrier could be gamebreaking)
12/02/2014 02:27 AMPosted by Voidrith

They probably don't want pre-100s using the feather in zones not designed to accomodate it

They can easily set a level 90, 95 or even 100 level minimum for the toy. They have it on other toys already.
12/02/2014 02:37 AMPosted by Tularus
12/02/2014 02:27 AMPosted by Voidrith

They can easily set a level 90, 95 or even 100 level minimum for the toy. They have it on other toys already.
Fair enough. I know they appear in the toybox at all lvels, i dont pay attention to what levels things can/can't be used; I only use a max level.