Savagely Epic Achivement bug

Bug Report
I have all epics, 640 and above (check armory and SS linked) yet I am not getting the Savagely Epic achievement. The only slot I am not getting credit for is the weapon slot, even though i have a 645 epic crafted weapon. I tried logging out/in restarting client, everything I could think of.
Just wanted to point out the bug and see if it could be fixed.

The only thing I could think of that could be causing the bug is that my weapon started out as a 630ilvl blue and then I upgraded it. Still though, you'd think it would grant credit the second it becomes 645, and epic.

http://i.imgur.com/rrYynZA.jpg
Have you trued unequipping and re-equipping it?
I had something similar happen with Savagely Superior where the weapon box wouldn't tick despite my having a small store of ranged weapons that by all means was meeting the criteria (I realize i'm wearing an heirloom right now; that wasn't it, haha). I'm also thinking the main culprit was the one I was trying to use particularly must have been a green quest reward that got rolled higher into a blue quality when I got it. I swear I tried the bow I got from the Proving Grounds quest too, but eh. I eventually got credit from a blue quality sword while I equipped weapons in desperation. It made for a funny screenshot but I was a little frustrated at the end of it all.

So yeah I'm thinking the game's not counting items that are base one quality but have the ability to roll higher. It really SHOULD be counting them, though, but I guess this upgrading system is new and the achievement is probably copy-pasted from its older iterations or something. Bleh.
Yeah did that, still doesn't work.
12/01/2014 10:19 PMPosted by Neilaren
I had something similar happen with Savagely Superior where the weapon box wouldn't tick despite my having a small store of ranged weapons that by all means was meeting the criteria (I realize i'm wearing an heirloom right now; that wasn't it, haha). I'm also thinking the main culprit was the one I was trying to use particularly must have been a green quest reward that got rolled higher into a blue quality when I got it. I swear I tried the bow I got from the Proving Grounds quest too, but eh. I eventually got credit from a blue quality sword while I equipped weapons in desperation. It made for a funny screenshot but I was a little frustrated at the end of it all.

So yeah I'm thinking the game's not counting items that are base one quality but have the ability to roll higher. It really SHOULD be counting them, though, but I guess this upgrading system is new and the achievement is probably copy-pasted from its older iterations or something. Bleh.

This was actually my other thought on this. It seems the most reasonable culprit.
Yeah that's what i pointed out in the OP as well, hopefully they will fix the bug, if now its meh.

It is 100% a bug though, a 645 ilvl epic weapon should fit the criteria of the achievement.
Just as an update, it 100% was the upgraded weapon causing the bug.

Got a weapon from a garrison mission today (ilvl 651) and got the achievement
I'm also having this problem. Not getting credit for epic weapon and it is crafted and upgraded.
I have a crafted weapon that's ilvl 660 and it isn't counting toward the achievement as well. Hopefully they'll get this fixed soon.