noxxic or icyveins?

Hunter
i know there's been many discussion on which we should follow for stats priority. to be honest, i have no idea which one is more up to date :(
which is better to follow?
Icy Veins is always first.

Noxxic will generally have the same info just later.
MMO Champion seems really good. Our stats priority is really close right now between crit, multi-strike, haste, and mastery. Versatility is a little more distant.
MMO Champion seems really good. Our stats priority is really close right now between crit, multi-strike, haste, and mastery. Versatility is a little more distant.
Icy Veins > Noxxic
Icy Veins is always first.

Noxxic will generally have the same info just later.
When it's outdated or just give the wrong information. There is a real reason why it's considered a site with bad information.
Please never follow Noxxic guides ;____;
my favorite part about noxxic is how the pvp talent guide for MM is more accurate than the pve one in terms of dps for pve.
does many of you use askmrrobot with icy veins?
I used Mr. Robot for a while, but when they got pushy about wanting money I stopped.

Icy-veins has accurate, clear instructions on how to build. At least, they do for survival...then again, survival is mind-numbingly simple to gear for.

Do you have multistrike?

Yes?: You need more multistrike
No?: you need more multistrike
Multistrike for Surv is like dakka. You always need moar. =p

Actually, multistrike kinda IS dakka. =p
My trust level runs something along the lines of: elitistjerks>icyveins>mmochampion>warcrafthuntersunion>>>>>>>>>>>noxxic.

I strongly believe the best way is to read all sites and take in the info with a bit of a grain of salt for all of them...even very well known and normally accurate sites can have an "oops" or one push an update ahead of another. That said noxxic does have a bad habit of being dead last on those updates...but I will say that they are often the best at explaining what they mean in a clear and concise way. IF noxxic's info mirrors the other sites it can still sometimes be useful to read to gain clarity but I generally will never take their advice unless it's a mirror of sites I trust more just worded differently.

If I want quick fingertip info that I trust I go to Icy-veins. They have such a nice clear breakdown for each class and such easy navigation that it's great if you're say switching it up to a different spec and just want a quick run-down before you jump into a dungeon.

If I want to dig in and learn as much detailed info as I can about a spec so that I can be sure I'm playing as perfectly as I'm able in a progression setting I always start with EJ, then usually pop to warcrafthuntersunion, then glance at mmoc (which is usually info from either or both contributors of the previous sites -but- gives me the opportunity to catch any nuances that they haven't added to the main sites yet, and sometimes you catch the discussions that took place that helped them arrive at the final info they put in their guides which can contain valuable deeper understanding of WHY you need to do what you need to do).

Can't stress enough how much I appreciate peeps like Artemishowl and all the work they do to help scrubs like me be up to snuff come raid day <3
12/02/2014 06:43 PMPosted by Feyranna
My trust level runs something along the lines of: elitistjerks>icyveins>mmochampion>warcrafthuntersunion>>>>>>>>>>>noxxic.

I dont see hunter forums on there :c

Can't stress enough how much I appreciate peeps like Artemishowl and all the work they do to help scrubs like me be up to snuff come raid day <3

She's also cute, it's not fair *pout*
Heh well I was listing guide sites :P
We're great for "hey I have a specific question.. how do i...?"

Coming in and saying "ok, I boosted a hunter what do?" we'd probs just send them to icy veins anyway.

and yea I don't try to claim cuteness...wierdness though I've got covered!!! 8D
12/02/2014 06:48 PMPosted by Feyranna

Coming in and saying "ok, I boosted a hunter what do?" we'd probs just send them to icy veins anyway.

This is pretty much true.

oh what you claimed weirdness?!

what am i left with then?
Elitist Jerks hands down.

http://forums.elitistjerks.com/forum/139-hunters/

Granted all the info is based of raid parses but they break things down into aoe and st. They do the hardwork and make figuring out stat priorities easy . No matter if you are a pve or pvp hunter, or dabble in both. They even parse different skill rotations for aoe and st damage.
12/02/2014 06:54 PMPosted by Leorina

This is pretty much true.

oh what you claimed weirdness?!

We can share! Weirdness is best with a coconspira....I mean..buddy yea that's it XD
12/02/2014 06:54 PMPosted by Leorina

Pizazz
Noxxic is harmful to dps.