Breaker of chains broken

Achievements
So, I went to do this achievement along with the other 2 as it was the apexis daily. The achievement requires that you free slaves using keys that drop form some ogres, whcih have a 1 hour duration and dissapear if you leave the area. Only the slaves on cages count towards it, not the ones working around, and only the slaves of your faction can be released; but, since there are no alliance doing this on my server, there is only draenei slaves on the cages, making this achievement impossible to complete.

Would like to suggest that we can free the slaves regardless of faction

Thanks in advance
Id like to second this opinion. I find servers that have a significant server imbalance are going to have an exceedingly difficult time completing this achievement.
I agree. I was able to do this achievement but only because I got real lucky a couple days in ago (I think someone on alliance was doing their achieve as well, kept seeing the same alliance person opening their slaves while I was opening mine). even then I was out there for about 3 1/2 hours.

I really don't think it should matter which type of slave we free. after all, we seemed to have no issues helping draenei and dwarves during the opening quest sequence coming into wod. at the very least, the slaves that are shackled need to be made to count towards the achievement. for real the achievement says "free slaves" not "free slaves only in cages, we don't care about the ones actually slaving away" lol
12/16/2014 08:06 AMPosted by Lilywind
at the very least, the slaves that are shackled need to be made to count towards the achievement. for real the achievement says "free slaves" not "free slaves only in cages, we don't care about the ones actually slaving away" lol

and of course, the ones working are actually Chained... should rename achievement to Breaker of Cages holding only your faction.
I got the daily Stonefury Cliffs, started early morning before most people were on the daily.

My server is all horde so I can't use the cages on my server.

Que LFG for everything you can que. Server jump.

Look for yellow glowing cages. Don't kill mobs that give credit for the daily. The North Island is the best place to get a cage or 2. Directly up the ramp, past the shaman stone is the other place to possibly get a cage or 2. It's annoying.
You can complete it in 1 day.
Jump from server to server using the LFG tool. Also you don't need keys to open the cages.