Gaming Gadgets

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Alright, we've seen a lot of crap on these forums lately so let's lighten it up a bit.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of accessories do you use while gaming?

Any certain mice/keyoboard combo you have/like? Speakers? Dual monitors?

I'm using 2 23 inch Asus monitors with the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Keyboard and my favorite mouse, the Razer Death Adder. I bought the Death Adder in a bundle with the mousepad/wristrest thing it had called the Vespula which is also amazing.

Share what you have fellow BH'ers.
Bought our son the naga epic and it got a drink spilled on it and it crapped the bed and we were not willing to buy a new one.

But currently me myself =P I am running duel monitor setup. Benq 27inch as my main and as my web browser etc moniter i have a crappy little Samsung Sync master 710v

Keyboard is nothing special Microsoft wireless 800.

Mouse and gaming controller are a a different story. I am using a Steel Series wireless mmo gaming mouse and the Razer Orbweaver =)

Love the tech toys =P
i got a mousemaster 5000 with 24 side buttons and a dual core processor and my keyboard is the typomatic v7 with twin turbos and it types 300wpm
Haha ^^
As far as peripherals go I'm using the Ducky Shine 3 with red mx switches as my keyboard, with the 2013 deathadder as my mouse, ATH-M50s for headphones and a Sony ECMCS3 microphone... For monitors I'm using an asus VW246H as my main monitor with some decent dell 24" I found for like $100 on black friday
12/08/2014 06:38 AMPosted by Courser
I'm using 2 23 inch Asus monitors with the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Keyboard and my favorite mouse, the Razer Death Adder. I bought the Death Adder in a bundle with the mousepad/wristrest thing it had called the Vespula which is also amazing.

Eerie. I used to use an ASUS 23" monitor and I still use all the other things you mentioned.
12/08/2014 10:04 AMPosted by Darussxo
I used to be big into the razer naga. Ret paladin, 8 buttons on the side, it was like a dream come true. Except it was an 80$ dream that was soon ruined when I accidentally spilled coffee on it and it just wasn't worth it to spend another 80$.

I play on a laptop cause im at school but I really don't mind it. I recently bought a logitech g600 off amazon used and I haven't really gotten around to making binds.

Yeah, I could never get into the MMO types of mice though I've also spoken with plenty of people who say they'll never go back to anything else.

12/10/2014 07:53 AMPosted by Talulla
Bought our son the naga epic and it got a drink spilled on it and it crapped the bed and we were not willing to buy a new one.

But currently me myself =P I am running duel monitor setup. Benq 27inch as my main and as my web browser etc moniter i have a crappy little Samsung Sync master 710v

Keyboard is nothing special Microsoft wireless 800.

Mouse and gaming controller are a a different story. I am using a Steel Series wireless mmo gaming mouse and the Razer Orbweaver =)

Love the tech toys =P

Haha same here, buddy. I can't get enough of my tech stuff and also have an Alienware laptop I use when out of town for business (with a little gaming on the side).

12/10/2014 10:25 AMPosted by Frankocean
i got a mousemaster 5000 with 24 side buttons and a dual core processor and my keyboard is the typomatic v7 with twin turbos and it types 300wpm

As long as it has A/C it's good to go.

12/10/2014 01:05 PMPosted by Jerk
As far as peripherals go I'm using the Ducky Shine 3 with red mx switches as my keyboard, with the 2013 deathadder as my mouse, ATH-M50s for headphones and a Sony ECMCS3 microphone... For monitors I'm using an asus VW246H as my main monitor with some decent dell 24" I found for like $100 on black friday

Nice set-up. I use MX Blue switches as of now and I used to hate the clicky noises it made and was thinking of a switch over to MX Reds, but I love them now.

12/10/2014 01:11 PMPosted by Mordrid
Eerie. I used to use an ASUS 23" monitor and I still use all the other things you mentioned.

Asus is such an undervalued product for how great it happens to be. I've had asus monitors, laptops, and built a lot of my new PC based on Asus hardware. I can't get enough of it.
I use a Roccat Ryos MK Pro Mechanical keyboard with CherryMX red switches along with a Roccat Kone XTD Max Customizable gaming mouse. I decided to see what else was out there besides Razer and I'm very happy I did, think I may stick with them for the next few upgrades although they get pricy.

I used to have an Aux monitor but since I went up to 3x ASUS 26.6" thin bezel monitors in eyfinity @ 5760x1080 I haven't had the time to set up a 4th, although I'd like to upgrade to Eyefinity6 at some point.

Other than that I use a Turtle Beach XP Seven headset with optical audio for vent and in-game music. First time using turtle beach as well and was quite impressed by their dial mechanism. I can run the vent audio on a different volume line in case I need to hear my fellow raiders better or just to only mute game audio.
That's a hardcore set-up my man.
Comp Specs:

AMD FD8320FRHKBOX FX-8320 Eight-Core 3.5GHz AM3+ Processor - AM3+, Eight-Core, 3.5GHz, 16MB, 125W, Unlocked

Ultra LSP Series V2 550-Watt Power Supply - ATX, 6x SATA, 2x PCI-E, 20/24 PIN,Thermal Controlled 135mm fan, Single +12V Rail, Short Circuit, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection,

ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ Motherboard - ATX, Socket AM3+, AMD 970 Chipset, AMD FX, 2133MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA 6.0 Gb/s, RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, CrossFireX Ready

Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3, 1600MHz, PC3-12800, CL 11, 1.5V -

ULTRA Etorque™ H4 Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case - USB 2.0/3.0, Up To 6 x SSD Trays, Top Hard Drive Dock and Fan Controller, Black -

Seagate Barracuda 1TB Hard Drive - 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s -

Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP Case Fan - 120mm, Blue <---- My fav part to be honest

MSI Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0 (x16), Overclocked, (R9 270X GAMING 2G) (RSC-102014588)

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium GFC-02050 Operating System Software - 64bit, DVD

http://imgur.com/F7GJDjo
12/10/2014 01:11 PMPosted by Mordrid
12/08/2014 06:38 AMPosted by Courser

Triple eerie, I also use 2 Asus 23" screens for my left/right monitor (center one is HP though).

As far as gadgets go, I use a triple monitor display @ 5760x1080. The center HP is 3D capable, which I use sometimes for movies. Mouse is an old/original Razer Naga from 2010, which I'm amazed still works. Keyboard is a super cheap Logitech I got at Office Max for like 9 bucks on sale.

My audio setup is rather strange, but I love it. From the computer, the audio goes to an old Pyramid graphics equalizer with an awesome spectrum analyzer built into it. From there it goes to a home theater receiver with Jensen speakers and a cheap subwoofer that hides under the desk.

Headset is a Plantronics 307 gamecom. They are probably the most unreliable headset you can buy, but my god, do they sound fantastic. Like... seriously, I've tried some expensive 5.1 headsets (Steel Series, Turtlebeach), and they don't pack the punch these cheap Gamecoms do (maybe I got duds, or my ears are just retarded). I can get about 8 months to a year out of them before one of the speakers dies, but I get like 2-3 when they go on sale for $19 bucks and swap them out when I need to.
I have used a Logitech G13 and a standard 2 button + scroll wheel mouse for a couple of years and it's great combo. Since the computer is shared with the wife and kid, having a non-gaming mouse keeps it simple.

The computer itself is an iMac 21.5 inch display, i7, 16 GB ram, 1 TB fusion drive I got off the Apple refurb store. I had ordered an i5, 8GB but sometimes you get more than you ordered from the refurb store.