HCT 52: Not The Stablemaster We Need

Hunter
Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
12/12/2014 09:47 AMPosted by Aleyah
Synthetic diamonds not good enough for her? =p

long story :( was a real rock, the one that she wanted, but then decided that commitment wasn't for her :(
Not to change the subject or anything. I have been thinking about messing around with BM for a while now. If i am not using an exotic pet will i notice a huge hit to my dps?
12/12/2014 08:59 AMPosted by Aleyah
How about if you're cheap and only get the +35 gems?

I don't know the numbers off the top of my head for all the gears. I think for dungeon gear the +35 stat is still better. But with the aformentioned mythic chest, Agi is still about twice as valuable as the secondaries. so the WF piece would be better. The price on gems should come down soon, though.
I vaguely remember this coming up a good while back, but now I can't remember. What's the story with someone hating Leo enough that they look for all of her posts and down vote them?

Who'd you piss off? :-P
12/12/2014 06:48 AMPosted by Aleyah
So was doing H Grimrail last night in an almost full guild group (healer was pugged via LFG).

I pet tanked the Grimrail end boss with healer support my first time in on Guill. I'm also pretty sure Guill has pet tanked every Zaela kill he's gotten, and several other bosses. I could have tried pet tanking the Turnstyle boss in Skyreach, but I didn't think 40% was doable sans healer so I feigned. Stupid gates wouldn't open and I died anyway when he respawned though.
12/12/2014 10:16 AMPosted by Agerron
Not to change the subject or anything. I have been thinking about messing around with BM for a while now. If i am not using an exotic pet will i notice a huge hit to my dps?

No but why would you not use something fun?
Certain hunter: That hood of Dispasionat Execution would sure be nice for a hunter, you should give it to me.

Blood DK: you got it Certain hunter

Certain hunter: No i didnt, I got the head piece

Blood DK: thats what a hood is, a head piece

Certain Hunter: oh, I meant I wanted the cloak

Blood DK: its a tank cloak, has bonus armor, and is strength or agility based on class, meant for bear, brew master, or plate tanks.

Certain hunter: still it looks like a hunter cloak

Raid: .........
12/12/2014 06:35 PMPosted by Erugan
its a tank cloak, has bonus armor

deja vu

12/12/2014 10:25 AMPosted by Dilirium
What's the story with someone hating Leo enough that they look for all of her posts and down vote them?

I've had people stalk me for months (irl and in game) so downvoting is nothing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHCj-8tTA2U
12/12/2014 07:44 PMPosted by Leorina
I've had people stalk me for months (irl and in game) so downvoting is nothing.
Sorry darlin' that sucks.
Wasn't scary or anything like that, just confusing
I'm pretty boring
maybe if i was bruce wayne or something i could understand
12/12/2014 07:55 PMPosted by Leorina
I'm pretty boring
It was for me, one ended up in a mental institution, another I don't want to know. Also don't try to use your logic, it differs from theirs.
I'm pretty boring
Confirmed that Leo is Batman. Or possibly Bat-Panda.
12/12/2014 08:16 PMPosted by Aleyah
I'm pretty boring
Confirmed that Leo is Batman. Or possibly Bat-Panda.
Nah, her name is Price, not Wayne.
Im already burnt out on WoW, and everything else. And the semester just ended...

Shiiiiiieeeeeeeet
12/12/2014 09:31 PMPosted by Jonke
Im already burnt out on WoW, and everything else. And the semester just ended...

Shiiiiiieeeeeeeet
Same here. Plus it's my birthday (at least for another ~15 minutes), and all I've done so far is go to work for a bit, have dinner with the parents, check my grades (which were not as good as I'd hoped) and be depressed over the fact that I'm single.
Happy Birthday Tex!
Good night people. I do not have the patience to handle the call for LW to be OP in PvP right now. I am off to bed.
Happy Birthday Nuline :)
12/12/2014 09:49 PMPosted by Aleyah
12/12/2014 09:31 PMPosted by Jonke

Shiiiiiieeeeeeeet
Same here. Plus it's my birthday (at least for another ~15 minutes), and all I've done so far is go to work for a bit, have dinner with the parents, check my grades (which were not as good as I'd hoped) and be depressed over the fact that I'm single.

Heya, have a happy birthday!