[Still True] Guide to Logging

Warlock
Prev 1 4 5 6
Thanks for the guide, I applaud your dedication and willingness to share the knowledge!
Good job.
Great post thanks!
I noticed that the original posting was last edited 2 years ago this past December. Just how relevant is it in Legion Feb 2017?
02/18/2017 09:00 AMPosted by Friedbones
I noticed that the original posting was last edited 2 years ago this past December. Just how relevant is it in Legion Feb 2017?
Everything but the spec specific performance evaluation is relevant in Legion.
This is my new lock and i think im gonna main lock again

Anyone wanna help me update this =)
05/26/2017 11:27 AMPosted by Tharosh
This is my new lock and i think im gonna main lock again

Anyone wanna help me update this =)

Not ATM but when 7.2.5/tomb hits I'll share my log analysis and data points to look for. Just no real point on the Aff site now with the spec changing up in 7.2.5.
have stats that i think is bugged and not compared to the talents
Where is a good place to post logs for others to look over and offer help?

I am doing terrible like grey green on every fight.. I feel like i am buffing my UA's As much as possible and Casting as much as possible but wow analyzer says its not good enough and clearly with my logs being so low its not either.

Last night was my first night outside of LFR and i was very disappointing with my performance/rankings and want to see what i can be doing better...

I will add i dont have access to high quality internet and i have to play at a average of 700ms... Not sure if this is a major factor but i dont want it to be a excuse for bad performance by me.

Also why are a majority of the top logs for affliction on Nov. 28th-29th 2017? I feel like something fishy is going on there too....