Next expansion ?

Bleeding Hollow
Anyone have any ideas on what it's gonna be?

Wod doesn't intrest me so I'm gonna resub next expansion prob
I just want Emerald Dream already
im guessing something with naga.
12/12/2014 09:02 AMPosted by Jumboshrimp

Blizz already stated Emerald Dream would never be an expansion, if they do it it'll be a patch like Molten Front was.
"Eye of Azshara"
12/12/2014 09:12 AMPosted by Shotslols
12/12/2014 09:02 AMPosted by Jumboshrimp

Blizz already stated Emerald Dream would never be an expansion, if they do it it'll be a patch like Molten Front was.

The dream is dead...
12/12/2014 09:35 AMPosted by Deathwish
"Eye of Azshara"
"Eye of Asshara"
Despite this expansion's extreme horde focus, that faction is hemorrhaging subscriptions so I'd hate to see what happens when they rightfully shift the focus to alliance for the next one.
mongolians
Burning Legion. I'm calling it now.
Besides, I want Legion xpacs.
12/13/2014 12:04 PMPosted by Qwertynoob
12/12/2014 12:24 PMPosted by Eternos
Despite this expansion's extreme horde focus, that faction is hemorrhaging subscriptions so I'd hate to see what happens when they rightfully shift the focus to alliance for the next one.

You guys will come back to daddy on Darkspear, crying and whimpering about how BH obliterated your worthless trash of a guild and humiliated it for all of those who have encountered your joke of an organization to see.

I look forward to seeing you on Darkspear Horde.

12/13/2014 11:25 AMPosted by Tinuviél

And this won't happen for another like 10 years because The Burning Legion is the last expac in where Sargeras (The ruler of the darkness) is killed.

I really wish they would go back :'(
Can we just enjoy this expansion before we start wild mass guessing on what the next expansion will be? Please?
NAGAS!
No. World of Farmville can only be entertaining for so long
Warcraft 4 timeline.
12/13/2014 11:25 AMPosted by Tinuviél
Besides, I want Legion xpacs.

Blizzard said they are gonna have atleast 10 years of expansions so a Burning Legion expac will probably be one of the last xpacs.