Binding Shot still not working since Beta

Arenas
Binding shot doesn't work 99% of the time esp against Paladins. All they have to do is freedom away and the debuff just drops. Also seems to not work against druids who shapeshift out of it.

I've heard that this bug has been around since Beta.. just wondering when blizzard is going to get around to fixing it.

First of all its one of our best talents in that tree especially against cleaves, which are extremely prevalent atm.

Also I think Intimidation is bugged as well because it only stunned a Paladin only 2/4 times I used it in an arena.

Hopefully blizzard does know about this and is working on it.
in the last few days ive noticed binding shot is stunning me twice, once right when i enter it, and once right when i leave it

i also notice it doesnt work at all sometimes, so, there's that too

considering it's been broken since mop, and blizz doesn't seem to really be interested in addressing pvp concerns, such as monk perk reducing the distance you actually roll, and healing elixirs being literally broken, i doubt this will be fixed within this expansion
Can we finally get another CC in place of intimidation?
Seriously, that thing is so situational that it's terrible.
12/17/2014 09:03 AMPosted by Míracle
Also I think Intimidation is bugged as well because it only stunned a Paladin only 2/4 times I used it in an arena.

90% sure it can be dodged/parried so that is probably what happened

12/17/2014 09:36 AMPosted by Kelarica
Can we finally get another CC in place of intimidation?
Seriously, that thing is so situational that it's terrible.

Binding shot would be fine if you couldnt cloak/freedom/shift/ams/icebound it before youre even stunned and continue the melee train