Ko'ragh - not for hunters??

Hunter
I don't feel too bad about my progression the first week of the raid. I am up to Ko'ragh and got to see the fight for a couple of pulls with a pug group. However, with the requirement for magical damage in the fight, I see many groups requiring caster dps. Do I have any chance to do this fight? Will I just be a liability? Should I just skip it and do the last boss?
We're useful, it doesn't show on skada but if you have a group that does any live logging you'll see much different results.
all 3 hunters went survival for our kill, all doing about 20k DPS

tbh the hardest part for us was trying to get melee to stop hugging the boss so we could pick up the shield.
SV sucks for this fight, ntm there's a bug going on with the fight as MM/BM where killshot will proc on the % of the shield.
12/07/2014 04:38 PMPosted by Zèroic
SV sucks for this fight, ntm there's a bug going on with the fight as MM/BM where killshot will proc on the % of the shield.

Yeah I was seeing KS come up early, always at the same point.

12/07/2014 04:30 PMPosted by Artemishowl
We're useful, it doesn't show on skada but if you have a group that does any live logging you'll see much different results.

I'm thinking I should go with munitions and prioritize Arcane shots over KC on that shield??
We're pretty good for soaking the orbs IMO.
Survival does great this fight for its purpose of magic damage. Also lets face it, were hunter our job is to play volleyball this fight while misdirecting adds.
12/07/2014 05:56 PMPosted by Badkarma
while misdirecting adds.

I haven't seen my MD work once this xpac QQ
12/07/2014 05:34 PMPosted by Tatiana
We're pretty good for soaking the orbs IMO.

Agreed. Pretty fun too :) It's also a nice fight for our foxy foxiness to help any casters who are also playing volleyball.