Combat rogues

Arenas
Why is no one complaining about this abomination?
nobody plays it so no one has experienced the 12 second kidney
I play combat.
For the first time in a long time, it's actually good.
Quit your !@#$%ing.
12/06/2014 09:20 PMPosted by Swampllama
nobody plays it so no one has experienced the 12 second kidney

I queued about 30-40 games tonight of 3s between 2050 and 2300 mmr. Every single rogue team was a combat rogue and I'm literally not even exaggerating that.
12/06/2014 09:22 PMPosted by Cronoqt
I play combat.
For the first time in a long time, it's actually good.
Quit your !@#$%ing.

i hope you realize how simple minded this mindset makes you look
A warrior complaining about combat rogues.
Warrior.
Complain.
About combat rogues.
If you actually think for a minute your class would get globaled in a kidney, you're mistaken. Why would you even sit in a 12 second kidney, anyway? Save trinket maybe?
right, we'll all make sure to save trinket for every single kidney

thx for the tips man
12/06/2014 09:30 PMPosted by Cronoqt
A warrior complaining about combat rogues.
Warrior.
Complain.
About combat rogues.
If you actually think for a minute your class would get globaled in a kidney, you're mistaken. Why would you even sit in a 12 second kidney, anyway? Save trinket maybe?

If kidney was a 2 minute CD then yeah sure buddy. Also I'm not the one dying in the kidney, try playing with a resto shaman without a ret paladin on your team. It's sickening. And you can't even peel killing spree. GG.
Rofl you're talking like every single kidney actually hits.

12/06/2014 09:33 PMPosted by Sadistz
try playing with a resto shaman

I have a resto sham and he never dies to killing spree, nice try though. Maybe your ret partner should bop during KS, might actually help the situation.
12/06/2014 09:33 PMPosted by Cronoqt
Rofl you're talking like every single kidney actually hits.

?????? Every single kidney does hit?? what?
Actually, it doesn't always hit. Stop !@#$%ing about a spec that hasn't had much love for along time.
combat rogue/disc priest 2s, very fun 2 face teheheh :)
mop was the only beginning
12/06/2014 09:35 PMPosted by Cronoqt
Actually, it doesn't always hit. Stop !@#$%ing about a spec that hasn't had much love for along time.

So because it's never been the go-to pvp spec, it deserves to be insanely strong against comps that can't counter an 8 second kidney every 20 seconds? Huh, very interesting. I'm glad you're not balancing for blizzard, you idiot.
Rofl what comp CAN'T counter an 8 second kidney? Jesus. You're just making excuses for being !@#$ing dumb.

You're honestly such a !@#$. What you're saying basically validates blizzard's lack of balance that they can just throw random numbers until something is OP for a while.

In that case everybody should stop complaining about ret.
12/06/2014 09:36 PMPosted by Sadistz

So because it's never been the go-to pvp spec, it deserves to be insanely strong against comps that can't counter an 8 second kidney every 20 seconds? Huh, very interesting. I'm glad you're not balancing for blizzard, you idiot.

You seem mad. Maybe take a break from the computer go outside and do something else?
12/06/2014 09:39 PMPosted by Hpt
12/06/2014 09:36 PMPosted by Sadistz

You seem mad. Maybe take a break from the computer go outside and do something else?

Yeah I'm actually about to go to bed, he's probably just a troll anyway but it actually bothers me that there ARE people like him who are that ignorantly stupid. It's like they purposefully walk around with their eyes closed and yell at anyone who tells them they should open their eyes.
12/06/2014 09:38 PMPosted by Deathinfire
In that case everybody should stop complaining about ret.

Actually, ret WAS strong s15, just everyone sucked at it, combat had 4 people on the ladders, 1 person playing 2 combat rogues on the ladder, combat did suck, now since we're god-like people find the need to complain about it. Guess wot? In MoP Combat rogues had an 8 second kidney, but you're just NOW !@#$%ing about it?