No Fly = canceled sub

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
I wasn't implying that was the only reason people dont leave their garrison's, but it does play a part.
I'm still holding off to see how it plans out so I haven't unsubbed yet... I'm still having a little fun in game and the garrisons joy is winding down as they just become more of a job...
12/08/2014 11:18 AMPosted by Penelõpe
he only people that are leaving are the crybabies that pay 15$ a month to complain on forums, 98% of the player base is busy enjoying the game, or flaming all the whiners on forums when they're bored at work. Point is, you all knew there would be no flying in WOD.. It was said long before the xpac dropped, why is everyone just now blowing up?

Unlike you I have a life and it is not defined by a video game. What the hell do you care what I do with my money?

I don't like roller coasters so I don't pay for a season pass to Kings Island either.

Maybe you should see a Dr about that problem you have,
"my husband and I"
12/08/2014 11:02 AMPosted by Penelõpe
You can't open up your post with a lie. No, you did not enjoy wow in the beginning if no flying is where you draw the line.

Next pro flying post please.

Indeed. No true Scotsman would enjoy flying.
12/08/2014 11:05 AMPosted by Maeqweldae
People are just sad threatening to unsub to a game just because you can't fly on a silly mount. The game wasn't made for flying, it's not based on flying, and flying was just a vanity. Grow up things come and go in your life you need to deal with it. The game is a lot better now.

I presume you don't use flight paths (that is, after all, flying) ... and do not use Avianna's Feather, either ... right? (/sarcasm)

When you have a Ferrari, you take it to the shop for a tune up, and they give you back a Ford Focus and tell you, "you'll enjoy driving more this way ...," only a fool or a masochist would accept it.
sooo many trolls in this thread, you people need to choke on your own bile
The sad reality is that blizz could lose 80% of their sub base (8 million people) and they still have the most popular MMO out there with 2mil subs. They are the king of the castle in terms of subs and from a business sense. Don't think that they don't realize that.

They can largely do whatever they like with the game and sure they risk some unsubs, but really, they just got 3million back.
So I'm just gonna keep asking this question until I actually get a response.

If flying was the MAIN thing you were looking for in this expansion, why did you buy it? Flying was never guaranteed for this expansion at all, and yet so many people are hinging their subs on it.

If you are going to buy a product based on ONE thing and that one thing is not even guaranteed to be part of that product, then why would you buy it?

Why would you base your spending on a "maybe"?
12/08/2014 11:02 AMPosted by Marvell
You do realize they will enable flying in Draenor eventually right.

Based on what?

The same non-committal statements that we use to justify our stance (and have been told how wrong we are for) you are now using in yours.

So....again, based on what?
12/08/2014 11:18 AMPosted by Ðeirdre
12/08/2014 11:10 AMPosted by Dåmen
I cant believe people are this pissed about flying in one zone ... Lol there are a ton of places in this game u cant fly .....

name 3 that aren't in an instance (such as bg/dg/raid/ect)

Draenor is literally the only open-world place you can't fly.

Unless you count buildings and caves.

Challenge accepted:
Isle of Quel'danas
Isle of Thunder
Isle of Giants
Timeless Isle
Tol Barad(outside the BG)
12/08/2014 11:27 AMPosted by Liisa
What the hell do you care what I do with my money?

Well, you seem to put a lot of time and energy into letting anonymous strangers on an internet forum know what you do with your money, so clearly you want us to care.
12/08/2014 11:18 AMPosted by Ðeirdre
Draenor is literally the only open-world place you can't fly.

Not entirely accurate ... Timeless Isle and Thundering Isle. One of those has a valid reason (lightning knocking you off your mount). The other is just a silly way to try to force world PvP and frustrate players to no end (who actually enjoyed farming rep and coins on the Timeless Isle?!?)
12/08/2014 11:33 AMPosted by Röùgêlòrdqtx
Well, you seem to put a lot of time and energy into letting anonymous strangers on an internet forum know what you do with your money, so clearly you want us to care.

You put a lot of time in trolling. That's your problem.

Edit: I don't give a rats !@# what you or anyone here thinks
Wait...I see what is going on...

+1 If you agree

but...

-1 if you disagree AND reported

I feel like this is a setup!!