PvP Rating & Conquest Item Adjustments

Arenas
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
NICE JOB BLIZZ!!! any1 who disagrees with this is wrong just wrong.. Way to go blizzard! NICEEEEEEEEE now just nerf Feral/warrior dmg and make a healing spec viable for priests again and I will never say another bad thing about you again!!!!!!
12/22/2010 1:12 AMPosted by Sygma
LISTEN ALL YOU COMPLAINERS, YOU DIDNT EARN YOUR 2k+ RATING, YOU FOUGHT 1200 RATED TEAMS INSTEAD OF FACING PEOPLE YOUR SKILL LEVEL.
DONE

My MMR is 2200, and some teams i fight are so stupid, i kept wondering wtf is going on but now i know. Im glad this is happening. There are scrubs out there with 2k+ rating when they never seen 1700 before. This is a good fix, but very annoying I agree, and well we have to deal with it like everything else that happens to us.

As for the T2 weps, well an item like that is supposed to take few weeks to earn anyways, last season it cost 4k arena points, which took about 2 weeks (not including the grind to the rating). Do your really expect to get the best piece of PvP gear in the game in the first week? By the time Jan 25 comes around you'll have your rating and your points saved up.
DONE

I would of had it long before then. 1800 in 2s gives me 2000 conquest points. I was already able to purchase my weapon based off of 2s, which didnt have the bug. All it would take is 2 more weeks from today. Meaning first week of January I would have it. But now its a month later. Why? Just cause.

Im trying to make you look at it a different way like the other seaons. conquest points system is retarded. i know its stupid and annoying but i mean look at the bright side.
I dont understand the change .. We cant go past 1500 anymore ? Im lost and bad at english please help me
12/22/2010 1:09 AMPosted by Galaxi
LISTEN ALL YOU COMPLAINERS, YOU DIDNT EARN YOUR 2k+ RATING, YOU FOUGHT 1200 RATED TEAMS INSTEAD OF FACING PEOPLE YOUR SKILL LEVEL.
DONE

My MMR is 2200, and some teams i fight are so stupid, i kept wondering wtf is going on but now i know. Im glad this is happening. There are scrubs out there with 2k+ rating when they never seen 1700 before. This is a good fix, but very annoying I agree, and well we have to deal with it like everything else that happens to us.

As for the T2 weps, well an item like that is supposed to take few weeks to earn anyways, last season it cost 4k arena points, which took about 2 weeks (not including the grind to the rating). Do your really expect to get the best piece of PvP gear in the game in the first week? By the time Jan 25 comes around you'll have your rating and your points saved up.
DONE

Again ill just copy and paste what ive said elsewhere

I don't think peoples problem is the reset, but the time for things to return to "normal"

2 weeks to raise conquest cap

5 weeks for T2

Should be wiped here and now and let everyone get on with it, because holidays is peak time for games/mmo's, and this will affect a lot of people.

I think everyone expected and/or asked for a reset, however they didnt ask for it to take 2-5 weeks to do it.
12/22/2010 1:17 AMPosted by Ampz
I think everyone expected and/or asked for a reset, however they didnt ask for it to take 2-5 weeks to do it.

Dead on, sir.
soooooooo a few quick questions...

lets say i want to play and get to 2500 in the next few weeks. am i able to do that or is the max rating 1500 until jan 25th?

okay, and lets say i get to 2500 because it was only a reset, and only things locked were pts and 2200 items. will ratings be reset on jan 25th?
12/22/2010 1:22 AMPosted by Touchit
soooooooo a few quick questions...

lets say i want to play and get to 2500 in the next few weeks. am i able to do that or is the max rating 1500 until jan 25th?

okay, and lets say i get to 2500 because it was only a reset, and only things locked were pts and 2200 items. will ratings be reset on jan 25th?

The way I'm reading it:

Team rating, personal rating, and MMR will be capped at 1500 until CP cap is due to reset next week.

Once CP cap resets, everyone will be capped at 1343 CPs.

After the reset, you'll be able to gain rating normally again.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
12/22/2010 1:22 AMPosted by Bathshiva
im surprised this forum isnt buzzing more most people dont know about it i bet poor souls doing arena above 1500 dont know that they are wasting there time most will probably not find out until next tuesday then the real angry people will flow to this thread

Surprisingly most my realm thought the lvl 86 on T2 was a display bug..... Yes, unfortunately only a small ammount of people are aware of what is going on. Most will only turn to the forums once they see their conquest caps arent raising.
So in terms of lower teams, rating 1450 with an MMR or 1530. Will we now be versing alot harder players? We are casuals but have done reasonably well. Perhaps now things will get harder? Does anyone understand what Im asking
12/22/2010 1:29 AMPosted by Gonnagetit
So in terms of lower teams, rating 1450 with an MMR or 1530. Will we now be versing alot harder players? We are casuals but have done reasonably well. Perhaps now things will get harder? Does anyone understand what Im asking

All teams above 1500, so those with 3k, will be match with players with legit 1500 ratings.
12/21/2010 11:23 PMPosted by Bathshiva
and no i did not exploit the glitch although i think it benefited me anyway since it inflated the entire pvp system

IF you lost a single game in arena you "used the exploit" It was all glitched and you wouldn't lose mmr or team rating appropriately.
DONE

DONE

Underlined: Implying 2k is hard