Druids and Archeology

Druid
Why do we have to leave flight form to survey? This is an outrageous slap in the face to the entire Druid community. I demand a hotfix!!
Thumbs up because I snorted in amusement!
I'm not going to lie that made me laugh. I've hated that druid didn't have to leave Bird to Mine or Herb. So I made mine do both out of pity for myself. No that you/me have to leave bird to Survey brings a bit of joy to me and I bet about 90% of the wow's population. :D

But yes petition it blizzard will cater to you and your Bird friends wishes.
#showtooltip
/cancelform
/cast Survey
12/17/2010 8:27 PMPosted by Brokenarrows
I've hated that druid didn't have to leave Bird to Mine or Herb.

Druids have to drop form to mine.
12/17/2010 9:09 PMPosted by Sìel
Druids have to drop form to mine.

We can mine in moonkin form.
OP, it took me til I was halfway through logging in before I discovered the levity behind your words ;_; I feel trolled...and violated. I LIKE IT.

I also could have sworn that sometime in the last year or so, they changed it so that druids COULD mine in flight form, but I must have been wrong. Not sure what I was smoking when I read those patchnotes I guess (whenever they were).
12/17/2010 11:25 PMPosted by Mistkeeper
It's pretty annoying.
But I've begun to master canceling form in the air and hurtling towards the spot I predict will be the dig site.

This ^.

Besides, we can Skin and Herb in SFF, which sorta makes sense, and we can't Mine (use a Pickaxe) in Bird Form, so using a shovel in Bird would be ridiculous. L2Shift and you will be fine.
why should we be able to set up a telescope and tracking device in flight form? we have enough already stop complaining b4 they change what we have.
12/17/2010 8:36 PMPosted by Loungecat
Well at least we can use it in Travel Form. That helps when you're in the area.

Which is nice in itself :D

And we can not longer mine in flight form, but since the guild perk doesn't work if you're in flight form anyways I generally use a regular mount.
This may be an oversight, but for skinning you have to be landed, you cant skin from the "air".
its not the leaving flight form i dont like, its the whole not shifting me out automatically i dont like.

isnt this what autounshift is supposed to do?
12/27/2010 1:12 PMPosted by Bearforce
its not the leaving flight form i dont like, its the whole not shifting me out automatically i dont like.

Yea, it's kind of dumb. We still have it better than other classes for arch though.

I dig, go bird, unshift in the air, and use my momentum to carry me to my next spot. If my next spot involves a 50k health drop, I'll toss on a lifebloom while I fall.
All I'd like is for Survey to take me out of Flight Form.
12/18/2010 4:09 PMPosted by Darkvolcan
The only hotfix we're getting is a feral nerf

stop being retarded.