Ret Paladins brace yourselves

Paladin
Incoming Selfless Healer nerf.

I can feel it.
Art of war and the Holy light boost in Crusade are being tuned down aswell...
I lovveee the smell of nerfs in the morning
I heard that we're getting a new talent to replace Divine Purpose.

Seals of the Casino
Your auto-attacks have a 50/100% chance to cause your next Art of War proc to have a 15% higher chance of occurring.
Also, your Seal of Righteousness now has a 25/50% chance to hit for 10/20% of its normal damage to all nearby targets and cause your next Hand of Light to have a 15% higher chance of occurring.
Finally, your Seal of Truth is renamed to Seal of Ultimate Crusader Knowledge (abbreviated S.U.C.K.) and allows its Censure effect to stack up to 25/50 times, but at a 85/70% decrease to its damage per stack. After its 25th/50th stack, auto-attacks made with Seal of Ultimate Crusader Knowledge increase the chance of your next auto-attack to proc Art of War and Hand of Light by 15/30% while fluctuating the damage or healing of their respective effects between 25% effectiveness and 175% effectiveness.

Seals of the Casino
Your auto-attacks have a 50/100% chance to cause your next Art of War proc to have a 15% higher chance of occurring.
Also, your Seal of Righteousness now has a 25/50% chance to hit for 10/20% of its normal damage to all nearby targets and cause your next Hand of Light to have a 15% higher chance of occurring.
Finally, your Seal of Truth is renamed to Seal of Ultimate Crusader Knowledge (abbreviated S.U.C.K.) and allows its Censure effect to stack up to 25/50 times, but at a 85/70% decrease to its damage per stack. After its 25th/50th stack, auto-attacks made with Seal of Ultimate Crusader Knowledge increase the chance of your next auto-attack to proc Art of War and Hand of Light by 15/30% while fluctuating the damage or healing of their respective effects between 25% effectiveness and 175% effectiveness.


WIN!
^ I lol'd
12/18/2010 8:03 PMPosted by Biral
Seals of the Casino
Your auto-attacks have a 50/100% chance to cause your next Art of War proc to have a 15% higher chance of occurring.


Sounds like Paladins at launch with seal of command... literally auto attacking and waiting for a proc. Hey! it sounds like Ret right now!!
12/18/2010 5:21 PMPosted by Holyblacknes
Incoming Selfless Healer nerf.

I can feel it.


I can't tell if this is sarcasm or what, but ret paladins who gem mastery and use selfless healer as a perceived DPS boost should /delete.
Its probably going to be nerfed because it heals for an incredible amount. Like 1/3 of someones health. Other pvpers are going to QQ their eyes out.
They already QQ their eyes out when they see a paladin except for when they die easy.
There's no real reason to nerf Selfless Healer.

It's not like it's possible for us to get 3HoPo on command. We'd have to have Zealotry active or a lucky HoL proc. It's perfectly fine how it is and it won't heal a third of someone's health without a crit.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum