pally going oom

Paladin
my friend that heals is going oom he just uses flash of light? what is the best way to heal without going oom so fast? ty
Try using some of the more efficient heals... ya know, holy shock, holy light, word of glory? Of course you're going to go oom spamming flash of light >_>
Spirit helps too
infact I believe it even tells you that if you put on the begginner tool tips lol. But TBH the best way of avoiding going out of mana is to get a better group muhahaha
Flash of Light is more of an emergency type spell, he should only use it when s#$& hits the fan. Also, have him cast a Judgement every time its off cool down, if he has seal of insight on he'll get 15%of his base mana back every time he casts it.
12/20/2010 5:16 PMPosted by Farranor
Really? He goes OoM by spamming the highest MPS spell we have? How very, very odd. There's a chance - a slight one, but a chance nonetheless - that he might just possibly have OTHER SPELLS besides FoL in his spellbook. Shocking, I know.

I bet the trainer hid them from him. They are tricky like that.
he stopped doing heroics cause he can't heal them lol
12/20/2010 6:42 PMPosted by Datrupimp
he stopped doing heroics cause he can't heal them lol

Good, he should be in normals learning how to play his class, because, you know, that's what normal instances are for.

Heroics assume you know how to play your class, because you leveled 85 levels with it at that point. If someone hasn't figured out how to play in 85 levels, I'm not sure what to tell them.
Lay on Hands is prolly your best bet. It is by far the most mana efficient heal the pally has.
Really? He goes OoM by spamming the highest MPS spell we have? How very, very odd. There's a chance - a slight one, but a chance nonetheless - that he might just possibly have OTHER SPELLS besides FoL in his spellbook. Shocking, I know.

I see what you did there.
12/20/2010 7:25 PMPosted by Odropro
Lay on Hands is prolly your best bet. It is by far the most mana efficient heal the pally has.

I lol'd