Chaos Orb - no needs for gatherers only

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 59 Next
I agree You should need if you have the profession to use it. If you need on it with out one you're greedy and jealous. Or a new player.
Right, so because I can't use them, ..... they will rot forever in my bags.

fixed that for ya
12/21/2010 3:47 PMPosted by Grubbinz
So, you work together with a person to complete a challenge, and at the end, someone asks you "Would you rather this person receive 1000 gold, or would you receive 0 gold?" and you answer the latter?

I would rather both players have an equal chance at it. Ideally, both players would have an equal chance for it, and it would be useful for either. That isn't the case, so I'll take what I can get.

Aka a low life that feels that the world owes him something.
12/21/2010 3:47 PMPosted by Grubbinz
So, you work together with a person to complete a challenge, and at the end, someone asks you "Would you rather this person receive 1000 gold, or would you receive 0 gold?" and you answer the latter?

I would rather both players have an equal chance at it. Ideally, both players would have an equal chance for it, and it would be useful for either. That isn't the case, so I'll take what I can get.

Anyone else find it funny that this guy is a goblin?
goblin is the new troll
12/21/2010 3:37 PMPosted by Haterr
Eventually, you all know this, they will lose the BOP tag.
Then I can send them to my Blacksmith and make gold just like you all do now.

Things changed from being BoP do not usually affect those already bound.

Je'Tze's Bell comes to mind... at first it was a BoP epic world drop, but when they changed it to BoE, they didn't magically unbind if you still had it in your bank... they stayed bound.

So you're basically taking a risk that probably won't work out, just so that other people can't have it.

The greed in this game amazes me sometimes... I have all the mats for my Engineering Goggles in my bank, and am just waiting for an orb, but chances are I'll lose out several times to people who can't use it just so I can't have it.

Lovely.
12/21/2010 3:37 PMPosted by Grubbinz
You are a griefer, and a terrible person, and you should quit this game. Really.

Yes, I am terrible and a griefer because I think it is unfair for you to profit off my healing or tanking or DPSing in a heroic.

I tell you what. You give me a dollar, and I'll go buy a lotto ticket. Then when it is a winning ticket, I'll keep all the money. Sure you put the dollar in, but I went to the stop & rob to buy the ticket.

Bad.
This is a bug. A hotfix was applied about an hour ago that changes it so Chaos Orbs will only be available for Need rolls by characters with Tailoring, Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, and Engineering (minimum skill of 425 required). This fix may not appear until the next time realms are restarted, which is likely to be early tomorrow morning.

12/21/2010 3:24 PMPosted by Krogun
Simple solution. Don't allow people to need on them if they don't have a profession that can use them.

Why is it not like this already?
Woot!!!!

Thanks Zarhym for the good news. :)
Wow dang it is true!
12/21/2010 3:27 PMPosted by Illumía
They should be BoE.

Primal Nethers were stupid and hated.

Frozen Orbs were fine.

They chose the primal nether route again for some reason... fail.

You can equip a chaos orb now? Look they're soulbound probably because blizzard doesn't want gearing up to be as easy as it was in wotlk. It's that simple.
This is a bug. A hotfix was applied about an hour ago that changes it so Chaos Orbs will only be available for Need rolls by characters with Tailoring, Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, and Engineering (minimum skill of 425 required). This fix may not appear until the next time realms are restarted, which is likely to be early tomorrow morning.

Nice :)
12/21/2010 3:54 PMPosted by Grubbinz
So all of you people are ok just rolling over and letting crafters have it all?

Yup. And so is blizzard. Looks like this thread is over.
12/21/2010 3:33 PMPosted by Anique
Did they change something already... just did a heroic and only 2 people were able to roll on the chaos orb.

Based on the time of your post, it sounds like this hotfix did not require a realm restart and the fix is live. :)