[Ret Pallys'] Be Patient we will return...!!

Paladin
To all the ret pallys out there. It's ok. Just wait until the 4.0.4 patch. I'm sure blizzard have herd enough about us. I have a good feeling we will be fixed (it wont be long until we get our OP'ness back) =)
Anyone want to comment o.0?
Ret is fine.

Well, not fine...a bit too RNG dependent, with a dash of broken resource system...but not as bad as people make ret out to be.

I'm rather enjoying ret on my alt. (82)
12/21/2010 4:08 PMPosted by Facestab

just wait till 85 heroics you get so bagged out >_< just gotta deal with it and go.."yea, yes, my bad, ohh sorry..ect)

Think we will ever be able to compete with DKs? Seeing as we are technically their polar opposite?

maybe not be able to compete with locks or hunters... but at least other plate wearing mofos like warriors...?
Ret hasnt left
It is just curled up in the corner, bleeding, broken and hugging itself, rocking back and forth, mumbling through shattered teeth and broken jaw what seems to be, "I'll be okaaaaay....NOT.'
12/21/2010 3:59 PMPosted by Deathshift

No wonder you get bagged in heroics, your not even hit capped >.< lol!
12/21/2010 4:41 PMPosted by Fuzzymittens
Ret hasnt left

You shoosh I just watched your PVP video "cam" you need to QQ let and PEW PEW more! BTW nice video! :D Roidz was from my realm Ty for slaying him spreading his blood all over the AB BS for me.
12/21/2010 4:53 PMPosted by Termanology

No wonder you get bagged in heroics, your not even hit capped >.< lol!

Lol who said i get bagged in heroics?

12/21/2010 4:20 PMPosted by Deathshift

just wait till 85 heroics you get so bagged out >_< just gotta deal with it and go.."yea, yes, my bad, ohh sorry..ect)

need i say more?
12/21/2010 5:39 PMPosted by Termanology

need i say more?

oops my bad must have scrolled down to fast >_<

working on revamping my Pally from a very nice website called www.elitestjerks.com =)
We'll see. History shows that Blizzard will eventually get it right. Right now I'm re-imagining my Paladin into some kinda newb Prot tank while PvPing as Ret.

It's amazing the difference between the two specs, with Prot I don't really worry about HoPo all that much, but as Ret I hoard and drink it like water in a desert.
Deathshift you're reforging for mastery(our worst stat) instead of hit rating and expertise(which you desperately need).
12/21/2010 9:46 PMPosted by Bankordak
Rets ended BC with a BANG, entered Wrath with a BOOM... and shortly thereafter hopped a ride on the nerf/change/switch/tweak/nerf/hotfix/hotfix/hotfix rollercoaster for the next 2 years. You ended Wrath with a hoarse yell, and have entered Cataclysm with a whimper.

love that poem

you made my night before bed
I don't want to be OP.

I just don't want to be terrible.

Seriously I hate my Paladin SO much right now that I'd class change in a heartbeat if I could. Since that option doesn't exist I'm just going to stick it out and hope for the best. If paladins are this bad in two months when my subscription runs out.. I'm definitely not renewing it anytime soon, if ever.
12/21/2010 3:40 PMPosted by Deathshift
To all the ret pallys out there. It's ok. Just wait until the 4.0.4 patch. I'm sure blizzard have herd enough about us. I have a good feeling we will be fixed (it wont be long until we get our OP'ness back) =)

Nope, we won't.

We'll get some love, hopefully, they've admitted our mastery is worthless. But no, we won't be OP, if anything we'll barley even be competitive, which I guess is an improvement.

Blizzard doesn't want another ret apocalypse.