Epic Profession Recipes Crafters List

Zul'jin
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Added you to the list, thanks!
I will not be tracking the belt buckle since it doesn't require chaos orbs or anything too expensive. The meaning of this thread is to track the more expensive and unique items. The belt buckles are all over the AH.
I currently have several Chaos Orbs for sale @2k each. Feel free to find me in-game!
Belt of the Depths and both Spellthreads.

I have the dreamcloth to purchase all the tailoring patterns - I just haven't done so yet.
I have ALL the level 85 leatherworking patterns.

-Charscale Leg Armor
-Dragonscale Leg Armor
-Assassin's Chestplate
-Chestguard of Nature's Fury
-Dragonkiller Tunic
-Twilight Scale Chestguard
-Corded Viper Belt
-Belt of Nefarious Whispers
-Lightning Lash
-Stormleather Sash

+All the blues
Wow! Leatherworking definitely has more than I found listed on wowhead when I looked!
=|
Thanks for the updates and you've been added! :)
UPDATE!!!

I will later on be adding in several 346 ring and neck JC recipes to this list due to their expensive nature and costing 5 JC tokens to buy! JCer's you will get attention afterall! :)
I can make most of the BS stuff except for the spirit chest and legs. However, if someone were to ask nicely for them I could easily obtain the patterns.
Bloody hell Greg, way to be specific! :P Added!... I think I got the right ones. Didn't bother linking to all of them, I figure light = bright = hope = spirit. lol
I can do Power Torrent, Landslide, and Windwalk, and will sell scrolls cross faction.
I can do all the epic enchants as well as the alchemy mount on horde side should someone need it.
Updated, come on Alliance enchanters! Let's get some epic enchanting recipes up there! :)
Hope you all like the updated, more colorful, and easier to read first post! :)
I have the Lightning Lash now.
Could you please post how much each of the patterns cost?

I'm trying to currently update my BS and I'd like to know what the vendor costs would be for the epic patterns so I can start putting the gold away in the piggy bank.
12/31/2010 8:48 AMPosted by Seanswar
Could you please post how much each of the patterns cost?

I'm trying to currently update my BS and I'd like to know what the vendor costs would be for the epic patterns so I can start putting the gold away in the piggy bank.

Oh god, you're killin' me man. Do you mean how much it costs to buy the recipe or to make the item?
I have every enchant in the game, including the new epic ones.
12/31/2010 9:59 AMPosted by Daemoos
I have every enchant in the game, including the new epic ones.

Impressive, I'll get ya added to the list!
I can now do Power Torrent.

Edit: INSANE!!! @ Deltrus
<-- Enchanting - Landslide / Power Torrent / Windwalk
<- Blacksmithing

Selling my Chaos Orbs @ 1k ea. Got 17 right now, always getting more.
Your mats.
Send a whisper in game or through in-game mail.
Thanks.

One-Handed Axe
Elementium Gutslicer

Two-Handed Mace
Forged Elementium Mindcrusher

Plate
Elementium Deathplate
Elementium Girdle of Pain
Hardened Elementium Girdle
Hardened Elementium Hauberk
Light Elementium Belt
Light Elementium Chestguard