Epic Profession Recipes Crafters List

Zul'jin
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
..How much does each recipe cost?
I'm not sure if enchants count, but I do know: Formula: Enchant Weapon - Landslide I mean, if you look at it this way: it requires 5 Maelstrom Crystal ... meaning DE-ing 5 purples to have it made.

I'll get the other two later on this week.

That stuff ain't cheap ya'know! But I'm usually generous with everything-- free with your mats, but tips are always appreciated... because I'm a happy orc. :3

EDIT: I just picked up Formula: Enchant Weapon - Windwalk tonight, too!
I have maxed out blacksmithing but I haven't finished the quests in twilight highlands so I was trying to find out the costs of those recipes.

Blankman, I see your point in regards to enchant recipes and although blacksmithing is different it still applies because of the fact that some of the recipes require an alchemist to transmute bars and volatiles...But, I personally think the epic BS recipes are easier to make.
I also have every epic pattern for Blacksmithing.
I'm not sure if enchants count, but I do know: Formula: Enchant Weapon - Landslide I mean, if you look at it this way: it requires 5 Maelstrom Crystal ... meaning DE-ing 5 purples to have it made.

I'll get the other two later on this week.

That stuff ain't cheap ya'know! But I'm usually generous with everything-- free with your mats, but tips are always appreciated... because I'm a happy orc. :3

EDIT: I just picked up Formula: Enchant Weapon - Windwalk tonight, too!

I have these three enchants (the ones that cost maelstrom crystals to buy) on the list.
Looks like I'll be adding a couple more recipes, damn they gave Blacksmiths a lot to learn. x_x
Updated first post.
Couple new Blacksmithing recipes added to the fold as they cost quite a bundle to buy and even more to create. Remember, I am always willing to add more items to this list if there is something I missed, Blizzard put in a ton of new, and pricey recipes to buy and learn, so I want to get all the best ones up there! If it costs something ridiculous to learn or costs chaos orbs, truegold, dreamcloth, pristine hide, or otherwise expensive mats to make, let me know!
Enchanting: Power Torrent
I have updated everything, plus added myself for Belt of the Depths. Hope this is helping out!
I have all 4 epic tailoring patterns (both legs and belts).
I also have all four epic tailoring patterns.
I can now make:

Breeches of Mended Nightmares
Dreamless Belt
Flame-Ascended Pantaloons
All updated to here.
Forgot to add that I have both epic spell threads, ghostly and enchanted.
I have power torrent as well as windwalk alliance side
Updated!
I finally got around picking up Formula: Enchant Weapon - Power Torrent
Update to here.
I have Powerful Ghostly Spellthread, Powerful Enchanted Spellthread, Breeches of Mended Nightmares, and the Illusionary Bag (24 Slot Bag), wich in 2.0.6 is going to be a 26 Slot
Updated!
I can do Power Torrent, Landslide, and Windwalk