Okay real talk

Bleeding Hollow
ahhh warmane. I had to search and see if that guy was still relevent. only he would bring drama everywhere he goes. guess what? kil'jaeden is quiet quiet now with out him. no more drama. I was a former member of his failed guild and was almost tricked into xfering over here to take part in "wpvp" *cough* causing drama *coug*
Exactly how quite is it? Might want to get that coug checked out.
MANE ITS U BUDDY
Holy wall of text, Batman!
I always liked Warmane. He had more personality than most of the meme regurgitating simpletons that inhabit WoW currently.
01/12/2015 11:14 PMPosted by Horrigan
I always liked Warmane. He had more personality than most of the meme regurgitating simpletons that inhabit WoW currently

I thought i liked him too, until i saw walls of excuses of how the alliance cant pvp even though he'd get dominated in a 2:1 ratio and all his other crap.

Edit: Ive always loved your guild name and the references to Fallout2. you used to be on KJ as well yes?
Maybe we could all chip in 10K gold to buy him back his name. We certainly could all forgive him for switching factions and ditching guilds he created. Warmane is a "poster-child" for a circumstance we all could easily have bumbled our way into.

If not for the grace of the Grand Architect of the Universe, Warmane could be you.

So now we are each faced with another terrible test whose outcome is a matter of life or death.

Choose life. Buy Warmane back his name.
01/13/2015 01:13 PMPosted by Arcanita
Choose life. Buy Warmane back his name.

I'd rather have him than that abominable druid.
I'll donate 10k.