FB and shred getting buffs in 6.1

Druid
Ferocious Bite now does 380% of Attack Power up from 340%

Shred now does 450% physical damage up from 400%

awwwww yeahhh
... except i still think a lot of ferals wanted to (and had signed on // stayed with) the spec because it was centered on bleeds. If anything these changes mean we'll have higher burst for the first 30 seconds of a fight, and our AoE means Swipe becomes worth using at around 8 targets instead of 11+.

They still have a lot of stuff to change if Feral is going to be anything like it was in Cata or MoP.
If our mastery didn't affect bleeds I'd almost think they're shifting us to warriors in the sense that the bleeds are there are "bonus damage" and we're more centered around DD. Which I really really hope isn't going to be their design philosophy for the class moving forwards.
We are turning into Rogue Paladins. Bursty, squishy, healing, and 1 defensive.
Spell Changes
Keep in mind that many of these are likely tooltip fixes.
Like feral needed more burst in pvp. Sigh
01/10/2015 04:05 PMPosted by Fluffypaws
We are turning into Rogue Paladins. Bursty, squishy, healing, and 1 defensive.

Well my rogue is just a rogue. Rogue paladin in one class seems op to me. Sure you wanna complain about that?
its amazing how much I see your name in the druid threads KUSTOMX.... what's your deal? you'd rather sit in druid forums and QQ then get trolled by a druid in bgs and arenas?

Why don't you L2P combat or sub? combat is pretty freaking deadly if you learn to play it.

PS; find a good druid and duel him so you can learn to counter a druid... pvp comes down to countering deferent classes.
Seriously, I see Kustomx here quite often it seems.
not that hard to counter a feral druid as a rogue.... when we pop are CDs just vanish for a little wile and restart the fight and we have not cds... play combat and your probs are solved.
Where are you getting this exact information? All mmo champion says is "Ferocious Bite now does more damage."
You guys realize those are tool tip changes. Getting in from hot fixes made near launch.
Spell Changes
Keep in mind that many of these are likely tooltip fixes.

./thread
If I'm not mistaken this information comes from MMO Champion (which I don't think is an official Blizzard site) and is "datamined" from the PTR (Public Test Realm). Data mining includes a scan of the resources that contain tooltips to determine game metrics. All of these changes took place a while ago but where disguised from MMO Champion because the tooltips were wrong.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/4639-Patch-6-1-PTR-Build-19445
01/10/2015 07:26 PMPosted by Broteinpowdr
not that hard to counter a feral druid as a rogue.... when we pop are CDs just vanish for a little wile and restart the fight and we have not cds... play combat and your probs are solved.

Because we can fully sit in stealth with bleeds on us... When Faerie Fire is still a thing and Vanish buff not being forever, it's not as easy as just waiting until Incarnation & Berserk is over.
Just saying I don't remember an FB hotfix is all.

Maybe it was earlier in the xpac and my memory is !@#$ (which it is) though.