Tweaks/Suggestions/Feedback on new models #7!

General Discussion
Prev 1 23 24 25 Next
Bump for da day. Didn't even see a new build via the launcher. :<
New build! Nothing model wise. Not even the updated warlock pet models...

The devs are having a live Q&A Saturday 2pm pacific though. I imagine if it's anything like the forums there will be a ton of chatter about flying following the watercooler post.
Female tauren still jump like dead ragdolls.

Their fur colors are still inaccurate to the originals.

The cow nose could be colored in a little more, but it's definitely better than the unfinished dog nose version at launch.
I don't personally play tauren but I'm still hoping they add some non-mouth breathing face options.
Well looks like unless they are hiding some model adjustments from us until next Tuesdays launch we aren't seeing much in 6.2.

Maybe with Tannan and HFC out of the way we might see something but it's slowwwwww. I wished they did the couple races at a time. Properly polish them off before making them live.
Sooo I've been digging around for mogs on my main and I just noticed a creepy bug. The bottom of some skirts takes on the colors of my boots. Buuuut when you use the barefoot cosmetic boots it's rather... fleshy colored. So creepy!

http://i.imgur.com/wNQfbzl.jpg
New patch! New things. I'll have to go check out those new demons on my warlock this week.
Glad that some races got tweaks. The human female eyebrow changes were much needed, though I'm sure they won't make everyone happy.

I still have new models off. I hate seeing Bell in her forum icon, let alone looking like that in game. Even with the new models off, I lost a lot of my enthusiasm for her since I know everyone else will be seeing her derptastic new form, so she's on hold, except for rp.
Yeah we got some tweaks. So it's not all doom and gloom all the time. I keep trying the different faces but they are all still pretty grumpy old man esk. Some things still need tweaks like anatomy and low res textures but for features it's been so long they might just want to consider adding additional ones. Else someone is always going to be unhappy.
I HATH RETURNED!!!
*stretches* well that didn't call my eyes and ears out. Hm, well, I can't really update the list because I've been out of the know so long. I need my eyes and ears ;_;

Where's my Snuzzle and Setsu?

In fact, I need to hear feedback from everyone on the model tweaks so I can get this list cleaned back up!
I just returned from the 4th trip to the boonies. Extra crispy.

We got some minor tweaks in 6.2 but slow going. A little is better then nothing though.

Things I can think of off the top of my head: Female human eyebrow changes, female night elf color adjustments and the female troll run was altered.
Someday I will make expressions while doing the most boring dance loop in the game.
07/05/2015 04:14 PMPosted by Shirt
Someday I will make expressions while doing the most boring dance loop in the game.

It's good to dream darling.

Setsu, have you seen Snuzz around? I though she was taking this over to the PTR boards, I wanted to know if she picked up anything there.
She is mostly on MMO champ lately. She did post on the PTR forums about animations but no bites. I can't blame her as there is a larger and less infuriated community on MMO champ. Though part of my wishes I hadn't looked at the 6.2 Troll thread...
http://tinyurl.com/qfmhp4k
soooo many issues. And I'm tired of trying on different faces. They are all wrinkly and oooold and the one I've got on now has a fat nose.

I'm kinda surprised no belf tweaks. But I've left my hood of utter sadness on since new models rolled out so it's only the awkward body animations bothering me now. Been rather quiet. Then again...
http://hornedfreak.tumblr.com/post/121339591102/charspurpletooran
Oh...my......*washes out eyes with bleach* Sweet baby Thrall in a banana hat.

I'm gonna have to check out the animations as soon as I can. If you can, tell Snuzz I'm back and if she can give me some hits for cleaning the list, while MMO isn't infuriated and larger, this is where the devs are SUPPOSE to be paying attention to.

In the mean time, it's time to go look at animations and what threads are floating....then we'll find out if we can continue with the list or we hand the list over to Snuzz for her forum work on MMO.
01/14/2015 05:22 PMPosted by Aeryal
be grateful you got new models, I'm 99% sure Blizzard is done with most of the models so...

HAH, you're funny. Please do look at my model
Troll female noses still way too big.

Otherwise I'm generally ok.
07/08/2015 06:41 PMPosted by Nerdraging
Troll female noses still way too big.

Otherwise I'm generally ok.

*honks your nose* :D

Well, trolls have always had an elongated profile and nose, is there any particular face that seems to have too large of a nose in proportion to the face that's bothering you? Or is it just in general?
07/09/2015 08:16 PMPosted by Makki
*honks your nose* :D

Well, trolls have always had an elongated profile and nose, is there any particular face that seems to have too large of a nose in proportion to the face that's bothering you? Or is it just in general?

Troll males have always had long noses. Troll females have had very short noses in comparison (at least in relative terms--take a look at line art of female trolls, and their noses are drawn small). The whole long nose on female trolls, in every new model, has always been a mistake. It's always been wrong in the new models.

Old model female trolls had "normal" noses instead of long "witch" noses: http://s291.photobucket.com/user/chaoswolf1982/media/WoWstuff/OurTrollsAreAllAlike.jpg.html

As I said, the whole notion that all trolls have long noses, can't have come from anyone who was really familiar with the previous female troll models.