Keeps connecting me to starter edition accoun

Customer Support
I have an active NA account and a starter TW account (no clue how this was added)

And now that battle net app is down there is no drop down menu for me to select the account I want to play on, and by default it keeps connecting me to the TW server with no characters.

How do I fix this?
Submit a ticket and ask for the starter account to be removed.

In the meantime, there should be a drop-down on the log-in screen when you push the Play button the launcher, yea?
no drop down menu is available.

Other games' drop down menus are still there except for WoW.

hmmmmmmmmmmm
my account is the same

can't even connect properly to the battle net loader
Drop-down is appearing just fine on my launcher.

Are you sure you're logging in with the correct email address? When you hit the Play button on the launcher, does it not take you to the WoW log-in screen?

01/27/2015 06:10 AMPosted by Artoria
can't even connect properly to the battle net loader
The BDA is under maintenance. See the yellow computer icon in the upper right of the launcher?
Same here buddy, driving me insane. I think it is logging me into Europe...

EDIT: I just fixed it. I went to c:\program files (x86)\world of warcraft\WTF\Account\ and deleted the folder not associated with my account. The folder I deleted was named like 348123401#1.
01/27/2015 07:37 AMPosted by Kronotrondon
Same here buddy, driving me insane. I think it is logging me into Europe...

EDIT: I just fixed it. I went to c:\program files (x86)\world of warcraft\WTF\Account\ and deleted the folder not associated with my account. The folder I deleted was named like 348123401#1.

It's possible that maintenance day is causing hiccups on the launcher. This seems like good advice to start.