Please allow us to recruit followers by race

General Discussion
The tavern is great and all but I really don't care about min/maxing follower traits at all, I have the tavern merely for decoration. Can we please recruit followers based on race so we can at least choose more of who we see around the garrison, or at least let those traits involving working best with another race go to use rather than being completely random or useless entirely?
You racist.
yo i'm tired of getting smelly orcs in my garrison

where the fem trolls at

please give racial option
I have lots of followers with elvenkind and death facination. So yes, I want that.
Why not throw in gender too? I want my Garrison to be all female worgen only!
12/23/2014 12:12 PMPosted by Roxia

Gross.
12/23/2014 12:16 PMPosted by Dose
Gross.

^^The Human Female speaks truth.
I'd love to see more options in the tavern. There are so many damn orcs in my garrison, I'd rather fill it with tauren bros and cute elves. Also, this feature would make the Brew Aficionado trait a lot less useless. If a follow gets that, you can just recruit some pandas instead of waiting for one to show up or for a follower re-trainer.
I too would like to have Forsaken followers.
12/23/2014 12:12 PMPosted by Roxia

Well the chances of getting the gender you want for the race you pick is substantially higher than just not having the option. Plus I don't think your female worgen would be very happy with a sorority. You should have at least 2 classy gents to keep them company you know.

12/23/2014 12:26 PMPosted by Maturin
I'd love to see more options in the tavern. There are so many damn orcs in my garrison, I'd rather fill it with tauren bros and cute elves. Also, this feature would make the Brew Aficionado trait a lot less useless. If a follow gets that, you can just recruit some pandas instead of waiting for one to show up or for a follower re-trainer.

Exactly, tons of people would love getting rid of all these undesirables and replacing them with something nice. I feel like whenever I look at my garrison I'm in Chris Metzen's garrison, not mine.