Nerf druid mobility

Arenas
And by druid I mean all specs. Druids are almost unkillable right now. If they are ferals, they will not only heal them a lot but they will also deal much more DPS than you. And if by some miracle you are doing better than him, he will just run from you and there's nothing you can do (if you play a DK at least).

Remove their ability to be immune to slow effects. I cast a slow on him and he instantly counters it with a button that can be spammed. It's okay that they have teleport, but they shouldn't be able to run from you forever.
Also, make it so that their heal over time are removed if they change their form. Maybe that could not happen to resto druids (maybe yes maybe no). It's unfair that anyone has the ability to run from you and survive, even if they aren't healers.
Oh, and remove rez from arenas. Either do that or allow me to cast ressurrect dead on my ally. It''s unfair that others can rez and I can't.

And to end the thread, here's two SSs of blizzard's incompetence in making PvP decent: Feral druid almost solo'd arenas by waiting for the heal debuff (level 60 arena). He only died when he attacked, and I was like at 200 health when he died: http://i.imgur.com/zv5E9vc.png
Balance druid at maximum level: Only died because I was very lucky he let me do a combo in the end. If my 2 hits weren't critical (I think my crit is like 15%, doing the math that means a 2,25% of 2 crits in a row), he'd have survived and he would continue running.

I'm glad my sub ends in a bit more than a month. Having to do ashran and play poorly designed PvP killed my patiente with blizzard. If I ever play WoW again it will be on WotLK.
12/30/2014 11:17 AMPosted by Holycowcow
I cast a slow on him and he instantly counters it with a button that can be spammed.

Yes, but that requires you to shapeshift, which uses a gcd. If he's constatantly using his gcd, he isn't putting down bleeds or heals

Also, make it so that their heal over time are removed if they change their form

Why? If it's resto, taking away the ability to selfheal is just a low blow, that makes half the class (healing) useless when you use the other half of the class (shapeshifting.) It would be like if rogues couldn't use sap or blind while stealthed.
And as for ferals, even with heart of the wild, their heals are NOT enough to completely outheal the damage of a pure damage spec, and certainly not enough to outheal a 2v1.
And as for Guardian, if you have a problem with a tank being able to survive a 1v1, you may need to rethink how you perceive game balance.

I'm glad my sub ends in a bit more than a month. Having to do ashran and play poorly designed PvP killed my patiente with blizzard. If I ever play WoW again it will be on WotLK.

If you're already set on quitting anyway, why post here?
Mad cause bad
*Sees Brazilian server"
Ur stoopid
I hate the OP for making me agree with Datsheffy.
They could either use some touch ups or other healers need some love (I prefer healer love).

Right now they are the best healers.
12/30/2014 03:07 PMPosted by Nupz
They could either use some touch ups or other healers need some love (I prefer healer love).Right now they are the best healers

They're only the best healers atm because they flourish in the current retard meta.
Seriously, once melee are put into check rshaman will rise again, although hpally and MW could use minor buffs they will rise too.