Let me do my job

General Discussion
Disarms are mostly gone so DPS can still DPS.

Tanks absorb damage.

I get stunned, Silenced, interrupted most of the time in PVP as a healer so I cant do my damn job. Thought WOD was reduction of CC? I get stunned more times today than I have over the last 5 expansions COMBINED
#healerproblems
Thought WOD was reduction of CC?

I thought this to, I was very disappointed the first time I stepped in to the arena this expansion.
DPS that aren't using their utility to shut down a healer aren't doing their jobs, as a single healer left unchecked can literally sway the tide.
I don't PvP much at all (I've got maybe four lifetime BG's on this toon), but weren't really powerful healers and drawn out Arena matches on of MoP's big problems? Again, this is just me picking up on forum chatter.
I'm going to back this post. I think interrupts should stay in game, but be nerfed somehow.
12/27/2014 02:32 PMPosted by Neazyx
If your idea of "less CC" is that you never get CCed for more than 6 sec at a time, then no, that's not what blizzard intended and that is not healthy for the PVP scene.

Just out of curiosity, what is your idea of less CC?
12/27/2014 02:14 PMPosted by Locoly
Disarms are mostly gone

thank god.
Honestly, nothing really changed in that sense. It's just that casters/healers have little to no gap openers.

My poor resto shaman.
Get better teammates who can peel something besides their own potato heads.
There is definitely less CC than there was in MoP. It's easy to tell. There is still a lot, no doubt about it, but they did lessen it. What I'm noticing lately is the amount of AoE CC, though. I'm a little surprised at how much there is.
They did reduce a lot of CC.

The problem is just about every CC left can prevent you from healing anyway, so it doesn't feel like it. The other problem is a lot of CC breakers and gap closers were not nerfed to compensate.

Not trying to be a smartass or anything, but if it bothers you, you probably should not play a healer. You're going to be the number one target for interrupts and CC no matter what, so if it frustrates you even now, it's probably going to always frustrate you. Spec DPS and throw the other healers into CC instead!
12/27/2014 02:32 PMPosted by Neazyx
There's only 2 specs that're providing too much CC.... That's combat rogue and survival hunter.

Otherwise, the CC is fine. Nerf these two specs and all's good.

If your idea of "less CC" is that you never get CCed for more than 6 sec at a time, then no, that's not what blizzard intended and that is not healthy for the PVP scene.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Hunters in general have a ton of CC, regardless of spec. In MM I have Wyvern sting, Ice trap, frost trap and disorienting shot. THose are all forms of CC, and they can all be used in succession to lock someone or something up. I just did it last night on the Blood Mages in Highmaul.

Rogues have decent CC, pallies have decent CC, Frost mages, have AOE CC. Play a little more please, then say that when you know all the facts.
I get stunned more times today than I have over the last 5 expansions COMBINED

Nah you don't.
I get stunned, Silenced, interrupted
so do tanks and dps
I get stunned more times today than I have over the last 5 expansions COMBINED

If you're going to run into a pack of enemies, you're gonna have a bad time.