Anniversary Event Extension

General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
The WoW Anniversary event ended a bit earlier than intended, so to make up for that lost time and any inconvenience we’re going to be re-enabling it for an additional week. The event--including the level 100 Molten Core raid--will be available again from January 6 at 10:00 a.m. PST until January 13 at 10:00 a.m. PST, for North American realms. You can see the updated event dates and times in the in-game calendar.

Look for this and other hotfixes in the 6.0.3 Hotfixes blog as it’s updated.
Highly Rated
Thank you for the heads up Bashiok. By chance would it be possible to make the mog enchant and the pet 100% drop too? Neither alter the game in anyway that is negative, both are cool, and fun. Not to mention they open up a world of new mogs with the most realistically looking flame enchant to date

I'd also recommend making the mog enchant into a toy catagory so it can become account bound.

Edit: I would also like to see the LFR go for the full length of WoW's 10th year. I got alts I am leveling that I would love to get the helm on for mog purposes. Like this very warrior I am posting on.

Edit2: For those asking YES the 40v40 Tarren Mill vs South Shore BG is still available.
^ This!
It would be nice to clarify if these items are forever gone once the event has ended.

Is it too much to ask that they at least be included in the Black Market Auction House loot table?
Highly Rated
Are there any potential plans for adding Hatespark and the Illusion to Rag's classic loot table? Seen this requested a lot so just bringing it up
please let hunters use the enchant. I got it on my first kill just to find out I can't use it.
Oh, cool, I can avoid and ignore it for another week. :) I have the Poundfist mount, which is better than the MC mount, anyway.

But it's nice you're doing this.
Excellent. But what will happen to the loot? Unobtainable, reassigned...?

keep the mount/corgi as the anniversary reward - but not hatespark/enchant

alot of people still run classic MC for the vanity pets, sulfaras and thunderfury - so why not add in another perk or two?
Hey, that's pretty cool. Thanks.
Thanks for that, I still haven't gotten around to trying it.
Awesome!! :) I got it done already but it's a really cool gesture for people who maybe just got WoW for Christmas too and have not had a ton of time to level.
Awesome, thanks guys. :)
01/05/2015 05:38 PMPosted by Aesoprock
please let hunters use the enchant. I got it on my first kill just to find out I can't use it.

If it's feasible, it'd be cool if it made arrows/bullets look fiery.
01/05/2015 05:33 PMPosted by Rowan
Thank you for the heads up Bashiok. By chance would it be possible to make the mog enchant and the pet 100% drop too? Neither alter the game in anyway that is negative, both are cool, and fun. Not to mention they open up a world of new mogs with the most realistically looking flame enchant to date

I'd also recommend making the mog enchant into a toy catagory so it can become account bound.

Edit: I would also like to see the LFR go for the full length of WoW's 10th year. I got alts I am leveling that I would love to get the helm on for mog purposes. Like this very warrior I am posting on.

I logged in just to upvote this.
Mucho gracias
Thank You!!!!

/happydance
Good move.
Nice, Thanks!