Inappropriate use of Swapblaster

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 14 Next
I have an idea. If you dont like people griefing you go somewhere else or do solo content. You are obviously too sensitive to intereact in a community game.
NOOOOOOOO DON'T RUIN THE ONLY REASON I PAY $15
01/27/2015 12:18 PMPosted by Sàint
01/27/2015 12:11 PMPosted by Defiler
I have an idea. If you dont like people griefing you go somewhere else or do solo content. You are obviously too sensitive to intereact in a community game.

I could respond harshly but I'll just say this

It's not sensitivity, I could care less about people calling me !@#$, or telling me I'm doing %^-* wrong, it's about losing games due to some guy who spent 500g on the AH for an item that shouldn't be used in instanced combat

^ This.

Get off your "you're so sensitive, what a little girl" soapbox, and fix this item so I can play the game without getting griefed by my teammates.

Thanks.
LOL! Im sorry I would be pissed but it is funny.
I did not realize it could be used in combat... I have not tired it on any guildies in our raids during combat.
Was in a Drov group last week and this Rogue kept using it to pull people up to the boss so they would pull him.
Of course me being me, I spoke up about it and he ended up targeting me the whole entire fight. Got him to admit he was only there to grief though

01/27/2015 12:11 PMPosted by Defiler

Oh okay lemme go solo this world boss that takes 40 people to down
01/26/2015 11:15 AMPosted by Stonemender
01/26/2015 11:11 AMPosted by Yenalglooshi
Agreed, other than griefing someone what purpose does this item serve? being swapped and finding yourself falling into lava in dungeons is getting old. The more you express frustration, the more people seem to do it on some sadistic excuse of "fun".

Give it an immense CD if you MUST have it in game at least

You know what was super fun but got nerfed later on with DR on CC skills? Drowning people.

As a Druid I could piss off a Horde by just Moonfire spamming them from afar, then they'd come after me all big and bad and chase me into a lake (around Scholomance was particularly fun) and I'd swim alllllll the way down and then root their sorry butts right there. Over.

And over.

And over.

And over.

What's that? Breath bar? AQUATIC FORM

Watch them gurgle to death and eat the durability loss while /hug, /cuddle, /love spamming.

:D

I did that back in Dec 04.... oh I just teared up :(
01/26/2015 03:19 PMPosted by Michael
01/26/2015 02:19 PMPosted by Mvura

I get that its annoying ... but a "serious issue" ... "maliciously troll"

Might be taking the battleground a bit too seriously.

Ya the whole "it's just a game" line is always the one trolls and bads use. He is right, this item is broken. I have seen it grind 40 man raids to a halt because a few were griefing with it.

Now that Blizzard cut back on their GMs to enforce with, we need items like this to be deleted.

Ya - never even seen a swap blaster in action. I hope to soon.

FYI - there's not going to be any enforcement on an item that exists in the game. Sorry to burst your lil bubble.
PVPer: PLZ GET RID OF FUN ITEM. BRING BACK OP HEALZ
Please fix this item.
OH MY GAWD

Fook that thing, I'm always pulled into tectus when I afk.
Giving everyone an advanced heads-up on a hotfix that's currently in testing. It's not ready for the live realms yet, but will be implemented as soon as it's ready.

Items
  • Swapblaster no longer works while in a Battleground.
    Edit: That didn't take long. The change is now live.
    Giving everyone an advanced heads-up on a hotfix that's currently in testing. It's not ready for the live realms yet, but will be implemented as soon as it's ready.

Items
  • [Hotfix in testing]Swapblaster no longer works while in a Battleground.

• Eggcelent.

Get it? Cuz you're a bird? :3

...Someone please laugh at my joke T_T
    What amazes me is they worked in BG's or Instances in the first place. What moron at blizz let that slip through.

If you create a toy, some jerk will invent a way to make people miserable with it, or cheat with it. You know this, I know this, my dog knows this, but Blizzard does not know this?

Items

• Eggcelent.

*looks for the crickets sound bite*

Don't have that sound bite but we do have a crowd laughing one!

*plays it*

Items

• Eggcelent.

*chuckles*