What are the minor things that irk you?

General Discussion
There are so many threads talking about calamitous issues. I was thinking about some of the little things. Stuff that is no big deal but happen on a regular basis and make you go Ahhhhhhh!

My pet annoyance is the limitation on some items in our bags. Trying to level fishing with the daily quests is nerve rattling when you have to catch upward of 40 fish to get the 10 eggs needed, you only have a 5 minute buff with the bait, and you can only carry 1 bait in inventory at a time. Very aggravating when you have to run to the bank or the mail box to get another bait to finish up.

Then there's the limit on the Preserved Mining Pick and Miner's Coffee. I mean honestly, are these things so powerful that we could disrupt the entire game or crash the servers if we get more than 5 of either in our inventory?

Just one of my minor, who gives a hoot but they're annoying, in-game things. What are yours?
There are so many threads talking about calamitous issues. I was thinking about some of the little things. Stuff that is no big deal but happen on a regular basis and make you go Ahhhhhhh!

My pet annoyance is the limitation on some items in our bags. Trying to level fishing with the daily quests is nerve rattling when you have to catch upward of 40 fish to get the 10 eggs needed, you only have a 5 minute buff with the bait, and you can only carry 1 bait in inventory at a time. Very aggravating when you have to run to the bank or the mail box to get another bait to finish up.

Then there's the limit on the Preserved Mining Pick and Miner's Coffee. I mean honestly, are these things so powerful that we could disrupt the entire game or crash the servers if we get more than 5 of either in our inventory?

Just one of my minor, who gives a hoot but they're annoying, in-game things. What are yours?

Those stupid damn picks and coffees you get from the mine. I hate them. They're not required. I can't sell them. I get them every single damn time.
Having to wear the Safari Hat to benefit from it's bonuses when it should be like the improved trap and become baseline for the account.

Potions, food and enchants only stacking to 20.

Making 10 'Of Two' cards when all I need is a Three.
Torrmok invading my personal space when I'm trying to loot stuff.

Aeda having the glyph of demon hunting. >:(
12/29/2014 07:27 PMPosted by Kungpochitin

Some of the clipping. I know it can take a lot of extra performance to check for all these different polygon collisions, but... Well, take this Undead for an example. The belts that have two short ropes hanging off of it go right through the bottom of my robe, clipping through it every time I move.

Not something that I constantly think about, but every so often I'll see it again and go, "Huh, well that's a bummer".
12/29/2014 07:31 PMPosted by Seyl
Torrmok invading my personal space when I'm trying to loot stuff.

Aeda having the glyph of demon hunting. >:(

Aeda having that glyph is a slap in the face. :c

#1 reason why I no longer play my Warlock.
The way an offhand one-hander frequently clips through a blood elf's right leg.

That and the fact the killing spree, death from above, and shadowstep often land me in very...unfortunate locations. Like underneath the lava under Ragnaros in MC.

Also why doesn't Blingtron 5000 turn you into a stylish human like his predecessor? :(
I'm still really annoyed that they changed the Forsaken racial language to "Forsaken" instead of "Gutterspeak."
You can craft things if the reagents are in your bank, but the actual tools (blacksmith hammer, etc) still have to be in your actual bag. It just doesn't make any sense and made me go "Wait... what?"

12/29/2014 07:41 PMPosted by Tetsubin
I'm still really annoyed that they changed the Forsaken racial language to "Forsaken" instead of "Gutterspeak."

D: When did this happen!?
Collect 20 wolf paws.

*kills wolf*

0 paws.

*looks at wolf''s 4 paws*

I....I don't....wha...
When my co-tank won't whisper me back, and then we wipe, and the wipe could've been avoided if they'd whispered me back.
Dwarves losing "Treasure Finding" racial. "Treasures" scattered everywhere.

All the mounts, pets, and toys in the game. What used to be something special to oooh and awe over, is now just one more "ho hum" item recycling the same skin for the umpteenth time that barely rates a second look. I ran Strat over 600 times for the Barons mount. Kara, a jillion times. Would I do that now? Nope, because now they're just one more mount...

The inclusion of once highly rare items in the salvage crates. I bought a Teebo's for 10k...how disappointing and depressing.

Nothing is special any longer. Nothing is amazing.
Daze. There is literally no reason why Daze should exist.

Riding past a level 21 Wolf on my level 55 Hunter, get Dazed and knocked off my mount.

"Oh but its to make the world feel more realistic so you cant just run past everything like it isnt even there!"

Anyone who uses that argument should tie cinderblocks to their feet and go for a swim. Daze should be removed. Not changed, not made so it only works on things that are within your level range, flat out removed.
I hate the way I stupidly decided to learn Pet Taming on one character, and now on every character I have to really work to kill all the cats and rabbits and things out in the world.
(Because I cannot disable the option to try to trap these critters).
I have zero interest in the WoW pokemon mini-game. Zilch.
*Sees ore on mini map*

Alright cool

*some !@#$%^- sees me going for the ore and they get on there mount*

Don't you do it you son of a *!@#$

*ore is his*

dammit.
12/29/2014 07:42 PMPosted by Snuzzle
You can craft things if the reagents are in your bank, but the actual tools (blacksmith hammer, etc) still have to be in your actual bag. It just doesn't make any sense and made me go "Wait... what?"

12/29/2014 07:41 PMPosted by Tetsubin

D: When did this happen!?

Start of Cataclysm T_T
People who set a campfire next to a certain tree, not knowing said fire sets said tree on fire...
It always bugs me when I get Gnome stuck between my teeth.