The fact that this guy got to 2.3k....

Arenas
1 2 3 7 Next
Says a lot about this game. Never been above 1900 in his life and asked for a pilot last season from my friend.

[Edited by Blizzard]

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/118882

This trinket needs a severe nerf for PvP. 2200 str for 10 seconds?!?! in smokebomb cleave?!?! Please fix.

------------------------------

Threads which are only meant to call out other players, make public accusations, or insult others are not permitted in the forums. Posts with call out other players will be deleted or edited to remove any personal information.

It's important for us to provide a civil and friendly environment on the forums, where all players can feel comfortable sharing their thoughts with each other. We recommend taking this time to read our forum code of conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) to avoid future violations.

Your support in helping us maintain this goal is appreciated, and this thread will now be locked.

- Forum Moderation Team
It's not the trinket that needs the nerf it's DK's. They're the only class that's so retard proof tanky that they can afford to drop the 10% dmg reduction pvp trinket set bonus for a 2200 strength trinket.

Upvote regardless, it is a problem.
I played PHDK with him. He is an ex 2400 player and very close to one of the best PvErs in the world, at least in the top 1000.

The trinket is overpowered but without it he'd still be at the same rating.
Back in the day you used to just be able to say Merry Christmas and everyone was fine with it. However, we now got these here liberal folk trying to say that wishing someone a "Merry Christmas" is inconsiderate of the beliefs of others. I'm gonna have to agree with them because I ain't no ignorant individual. Hell if he robbed a store in Goldshire, I would've shot the boy myself.
12/25/2014 05:20 PMPosted by Seriana
I played PHDK with him. He is an ex 2400 player and very close to one of the best PvErs in the world, at least in the top 1000.

The trinket is overpowered but without it he'd still be at the same rating.

With the current state of DK's...yeah maybe. Regardless the trinket is a free rating boost and unfair to DK's specifically since, as Adrus stated above, they don't even need the 10% trinket set bonus to survive.
DKs are pretty badly designed and even badly balanced. The trinket is also badly designed and badly balanced.

I don't like the player you're calling out since he's an egotistical baby but he isn't a bad player being carried by a class or trinket, he is a good player capitalizing on something broken.

Although the fact still remains that the trinket and DKs need an overhaul, it won't happen anytime soon since Holinka is just a fall guy for the current development team.
12/25/2014 05:01 PMPosted by Myronus
Never been above 1900

Thats not true! He got to 2k last season ;]
scabbard is complete BS, basically a P2W trinket atm that doesn't belong in arena
12/25/2014 05:40 PMPosted by Seriana
DKs are pretty badly designed

Have you noticed that pretty much no matter the class, poor design comes up these days when it comes to them?

Not calling you out or anything, it's just kinda funny to me how so many people consider a lot of the classes to have poor design and mechanics in WoD.

Mages, shamans, DKs, rets, combat, warriors, like pretty much every class except warlock. :3
12/25/2014 06:00 PMPosted by Draggy
12/25/2014 05:40 PMPosted by Seriana
DKs are pretty badly designed

Have you noticed that pretty much no matter the class, poor design comes up these days when it comes to them?

Not calling you out or anything, it's just kinda funny to me how so many people consider a lot of the classes to have poor design and mechanics in WoD.

Mages, shamans, DKs, rets, combat, warriors, like pretty much every class except warlock. :3

That's because this game is a mess of archaic and oudated design that only gets small tweaks over time instead of overhauls.

WoW is still on a 32 bit system.

Every class being homogenized yet keeping their old 2004 level crap is not working.
I think I could take this thread seriously if it weren't a bunch of pilots and class abusers to get free rating in the first place.
What do you mean? hes rly good.
12/25/2014 05:01 PMPosted by Myronus
Says a lot about this game. Never been above 1900 in his life and asked for a pilot last season from my friend.

Lol, that's pretty funny.

Just hoping this doesn't turn into the season during Cata with Vial and Cunning.
We don't need that BS again, ever.

12/25/2014 05:09 PMPosted by Mccøy
Yea Blizz employees are incompetent. Were aware of the issue, addressed the issue, never fixed the issue

Sounds like Ashran in a nutshell. Along with a lot of other things.
12/25/2014 05:24 PMPosted by Mayorbanks
Back in the day you used to just be able to say Merry Christmas and everyone was fine with it. However, we now got these here liberal folk trying to say that wishing someone a "Merry Christmas" is inconsiderate of the beliefs of others. I'm gonna have to agree with them because I ain't no ignorant individual. Hell if he robbed a store in Goldshire, I would've shot the boy myself.

mayorbanks with the celebrity appearance
Why are we even complaining about this....it doesn't matter and it won't be fixed.

If it is (edit), GC or Joe Blow, the system is the system (failed system) and the issue is us, the community. The player based are all about buff my class, nerf X class cause my class gets pwned by it.

The pvp system is flawed, aka DR, Stuns, certain classes, factions, etc.

The biggest issue is Alliance faction (Human, Belf, and Dwarf) are a lot better than any horde race, period. Also, the DR system is a complete joke and will remain a joke. Until there is some universal DR system or some sort of resolve bar (SWTOR type resolve bar), CC will never be balanced.

Oh, fix the arena botting.....that in itself is ruining the game in general.
It got buffed to 15 seconds if that makes anyone feel better.