The fact that this guy got to 2.3k....

Arenas
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Aren't frost DK clickers getting 2k rating? Im sure even without the trinket he would still get high rating.
So my third string alt orc MW monk can get some PvE trinkets and get carried by gear even though I've only ever played like 30 games as MW in arena at all?!

Damn, I need to get into this PvE thing.
12/25/2014 09:00 PMPosted by Deluxemule
Get RPing nerd, we don't got time for you here.

What in the devil's name did ya'll just say about me, you little sinner? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Light School, been involved with numerous Uthar crusades, and have over 300 confirmed soul-savings. I am trained in New Light Testament apologetics and am the top converter in the entire Chruch.

Y'all ain't nothin' to me but another sinnin' atheist. I will bring you to the Light with a passion the likes of which ain't never before been seen on this planet, y'all mark what i'm saying. You think you can get away with that there sinful talk over the Internet. Think again, pagan.

As we speak I'm contacting my secret network of deacons across Azeroth and your local church address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the sermon, devil's child. The sermon that wipes the blackness right out of your soul. Your sinful days are over, kid.

I can radio evangelize anywhere, anytime and i can being you to the Light in over 700 different ways, and that's just with bare Light verses. Not only am I extensively trained in hermeneutics, but I have access to the entire hymnal collecting of the Church and I will use it to its full extent to see that you know who the Light is.

If only you could have known what kind of fire and brimstone preaching your "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the tithe, you unredeemed heathen. You're going to Hell.
12/25/2014 09:22 PMPosted by Elikea
http://i.imgur.com/bFqHnAo.jpg

I'll believe my credentials will speak for themselves. This SS proves it all.

Not entirely sure what you're trying to get passed with that one.

For those of you who don't know, Buttchinbill, contrary to his namesake, is one of the more "reputable" PvPers on Moon Guard.

Essentially, when it comes to most things PvP, he's the guy you can go to.

That go to thing also just happens to include pilots. People who do pilots generally know other people who do pilots. Easy concept to grasp, no?

This wasn't a call out thread until you made it a call out thread. Let's face the facts mate, if that Death Knight wasn't Redia, you wouldn't have cared.
DKs need a nerf, I agree with that much. As far as the drama towards Red(w/e his name is), I couldn't care less.

In the end, we all know that !@#$%ing really doesn't matter, because Blizzard isn't going to patch their game for another two months regardless. Buckle up noobs, it's gonna be a rough season.
i play rsham, feel bad for me
12/25/2014 09:35 PMPosted by Nope
12/25/2014 09:22 PMPosted by Elikea
http://i.imgur.com/bFqHnAo.jpg

I'll believe my credentials will speak for themselves. This SS proves it all.

Not entirely sure what you're trying to get passed with that one.

For those of you who don't know, Buttchinbill, contrary to his namesake, is one of the more "reputable" PvPers on Moon Guard.

Essentially, when it comes to most things PvP, he's the guy you can go to.

That go to thing also just happens to include pilots. People who do pilots generally know other people who do pilots. Easy concept to grasp, no?

This wasn't a call out thread until you made it a call out thread. Let's face the facts mate, if that Death Knight wasn't Redia, you wouldn't have cared.

I just like making jokes :( I'm a bandwagon jumper
12/25/2014 09:38 PMPosted by Jhazmodan
i play rsham, feel bad for me

No

and there is no christmas for restoration shamans.
This thread is the just final nail in the coffin that soon 2700 and 2000 achievements will be pretty much the same thing which is impossible to tell what they had to abuse to get them. All I can say is 2009, 2010, 2014 and soon 2015 will be the years where whoever got their latest arena achievement won't prove much, ESPECIALLY in 2s.
So is this thread supposed to be a !@#$%^-*!@ over someone getting carried by their class?
12/25/2014 09:45 PMPosted by Feltin
So is this thread supposed to be a !@#$%^-*!@ over someone getting carried by their class?

We're not sure what's happening anymore but there is no christmas for rsham. That much is confirmed. Also moon guard is the matrix. I confirmed that.
frost dk needs to not be a thing in arena
12/25/2014 10:28 PMPosted by Battle
12/25/2014 09:08 PMPosted by Brùtè
please explain to me what a "good" dk does this season

has good partners

ty.
Ive played dk for 5 years and straight up feel super patriotic about the class

But i have to agree we need a nerf, im only 1.4k so im no, leading word on the state of balance but when i can do 4x the damage of a combat rogue with only 5 ilvl difference in pvp? somethings wrong with my damages (although in my bracket when i go up against literally any dk i stomp them so my numbers in theory could be skewed by just knowing the class better/not being retarded and running defile and hoping to god the people in my defile dont just trinket and take 2 steps to their left, or running breath of sindra and hoping that they dont blink away from me and stun me (necro plague rep)) but even factoring in that im not a, shall we say noob dk, not a pro but far from noob, 4x is still very VERY big thats the difference that allows me to do more damage in 2s than every other member combined including me own 2's partner. That needs a serious nerf.

BUT i digress what we do need frankly is a buff specifically to our cc or mobility, either one would work why?

3 cc breaks one of which is a talent that is on the same line as 1 of our 2 stuns, one of them is a talent, and one of them is actually our defensive cooldown meaning you have to choose between saving it to get out of a stun or saving your life.

And 2 stuns one of which is on the same line as 1 of our 3 slows and the other on the same line as the aforementioned cc break (thats right folks dks have a whopping 1 cc before talents and glyphs, and a massive 1 cc break that is only for stuns and has a 3 minute cooldown)

We then have 3 slows, ones a glyph for death and decay/defile(but seriously dont run defile it sucks in pvp no matter what sims may tell you), Ones a talent (you never run that talent ever because your only and i mean only single target instant cast stun is on that line, and if you dont take that your forced to setup your stuns 5 seconds before hand using remorseless winter and hope to god they dont dispell at the 4 stacks mark thus meaning you cant get 5 stacks on em for the stun (at 4 stacks there is only 4 stacks remaining from the spell)), and one is chains of ice which is a dps loss because it uses a frost rune, which for blood dks means it costs 1 death strike, for frost it costs an entire obliterate, and for unholy its a festering strike which in turn means it costs us 2 scourge strikes later on, thats about pfffft what 50k damage gone right there? with my gear atleast

Basically our cc game? doesnt exist we barely scratch classes that can cc lock us, and unless you have an overzealous priest that dispells the crap out of you to keep you up hes gonna get kited to all hell while you sit there crying because all you managed to do was get off a 5 second stun on their mage or whatever before they trinketed out of it and poly you again

Either that or fix DR so CC locks cant happen in the first place then we can see some actual pvp balance start happening
Tl;Dr nerf dk damage and balance CC because some classes like dk are last place in the CC arms race (not just dk there's a few others)
Cy@ when you get piloted again Myronus.
All these airplane flyers in this thread!
12/26/2014 10:19 AMPosted by Deluxemule
All these airplane flyers in this thread!

ur an idiot
12/26/2014 07:59 AMPosted by Rediahallina
Cy@ when you get piloted again Myronus.

Not gonna lie, I'm glad I upset you so much.